Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I'm 18 and finishing my A levels in Norwich.

    My plan is to do a foundation art and design course 3/4 at City college brighton and Hove, then apply to Brighton uni (fashion design). I don't yet have a confirmed place but thought I may as well go ahead and ask

    Obviously I won't be in halls as I'm not with the university but on the College's website this is linked

    It's pretty damn pricey although looks lovely but the price is quite a setback, does anyone know of similar cheaper accommodation?

    Otherwise I guess I'm going to have to flat/house share so if you're a student at the uni or college and are looking for a housemate, let me know x


    You would be able to get a room in a house share for about half the price of that studio.

    I am putting Brighton as my insurance to study philosophy and politics, however im p certain i will end up going there. Therefore I am not eligible for halls and also looking for potential like-minded housemates to rent a shared house near the city centre. It's all a bit daunting ahah x
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.