Turn on thread page Beta

Adult Nursing march 2016, University of South Wales. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I am starting adult nursing soon and I was wondering if there is anyone else who will be doing the same course as me and moving into accommodation, if so I just wanted to introduce myself!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am starting adult nursing (March Start).. really excited not long to go now! I live in Cardiff so i will be driving to uni each day.. have you had your occupational health check yet? X

ReputationRep:
    HI! I know, I cannot wait either! ahh, I am moving into accommodation soon as I have no transport, but I only live about 30 minutes away from Cardiff. I've had the questionnaire? as far as I am aware that's all there is to it, but I did have contact my local hospital who told me that they haven't had any student nurses submitted to them from University of south wales...this may just be my hospital though...and then I contacted the admissions at south wales university, not long after that I recieved the questionnaire X

ReputationRep:
    Aww amazing, I had to have two vaccines during my occupational health check. Are you all ready for moving out then? Have you bought any books yet? X

ReputationRep:
    ahh cool, hopefully i'll find out soon if I need any at the moment no hahaha I've just had my last shift at work so these next few weeks I should have time to organise myself and move :P I have bought one just out of curiosity, what about you? X

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's the same for me my last shift is this week so I'm planning on making sure I got everything I need for uni in the three weeks we have left. Aww that's great I haven't bought any yet myself I thought I would wait until we start and see what books the uni suggests.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's a good idea Have you spoken to anyone else starting our course or..?

ReputationRep:
    Yes on another forum. I will send you the link so you can can join the forum X

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post63291799

ReputationRep:
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Hi ladies, my names Luiza and I am due to start on the Adult nursing course on 4th April

I haven't had my occupational health checks yet either and I live in the vale of Glamorgan and I am supposed to hear from the Princess of Wales hospital. Hopefully I will hear from them next week.

Looking forward to meet everyone soon x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.