Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello there, I am a student in year 10 and I always behave excellent. I am always awarded with many awards and am invited to award assembly's. My teachers see me as a bright boy that gets on well with everyone. Recently I have had one slip up, I got into a fight with a friend and a few punches were exchanged. This was nothing serious although the school made it out to be. They issued me with an internal exclusion. I am wondering if this will affect my future, I want to apply for a good six form and want to go to a dental school and become a dentist. Please tell me if any of this incident will be passed onto any of my further education and will it affect me? I am really worried and under a lot of stress not being able to sleep at night. Please someone help me and give me an answer if possible. Thank you

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.