Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone with a spare 10 - 20 minutes want to be a lifesaver?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm trying to do research for my dissertation: how outlook affects how one talks about films.
    If you are a Uni student currently and have a spare 10 - 20 minutes to fill out a questionnaire for me, a) you would be a lifesaver, thankyou!! and b) comment on here/send me a message and I'll send you the link
    It takes the form of watching a five minute short film, followed by three questions (please write as much as you can for these) and then there will be some multiple choice questions re. your outlook on life.
    Thanks a lot xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethan.94)
    Hi, I'm trying to do research for my dissertation: how outlook affects how one talks about films.
    If you are a Uni student currently and have a spare 10 - 20 minutes to fill out a questionnaire for me, a) you would be a lifesaver, thankyou!! and b) comment on here/send me a message and I'll send you the link
    It takes the form of watching a five minute short film, followed by three questions (please write as much as you can for these) and then there will be some multiple choice questions re. your outlook on life.
    Thanks a lot xxx

Yeah whats up?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot xxx
    YUP! i am up for it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot xxx
    Sure, I'd love to!

ReputationRep:
    Ill do it quote me and ill do it when i wake up tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Sure, I'd love to!
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    Ill do it quote me and ill do it when i wake up tomorrow
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    YUP! i am up for it
    Thank you all! The link is
    http://s.insighto.com/1SXDwwS
    Sometimes you have to go off and on again for it to load! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all! The link is
    http://s.insighto.com/1SXDwwS
    Sometimes you have to go off and on again for it to load! xxx
    does this pic prove that i have done the survey?
    Name:  survey.png
Views: 43
Size:  45.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Please do my survey for dissertation, the topic is 'poor parenting is the main cause of youth criminality'. Thanks. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YGVK7KF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    does this pic prove that i have done the survey?
    Name:  survey.png
Views: 43
Size:  45.0 KB
    Thankyou!!! Really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!!! Really appreciate it
    my pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Good choice of starting soundtrack.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone else is sad like me and doing Uni work instead of drinking for st. paddy's, feel free to fill it in hahah. Happy St. Patrick's (boxing) day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.