Turn on thread page Beta

Girls what's the best way to start talking via social media? watch

ReputationRep:
    I work in a bar in a restaurant and a girl I knew came in and kept coming to the bar to talk to me and kind of flirt. I'd like to speak to her more but don't want to look creepy by adding her snapchat and liking her Instagram pictures and stuff out of the blue we are already friends on Facebook and Twitter. So girls what's the best way you'd like a guy to approach you?Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhys95Harbottle)
    I work in a bar in a restaurant and a girl I knew came in and kept coming to the bar to talk to me and kind of flirt. I'd like to speak to her more but don't want to look creepy by adding her snapchat and liking her Instagram pictures and stuff out of the blue we are already friends on Facebook and Twitter. So girls what's the best way you'd like a guy to approach you?Thanks in advance
    Just facebook message her something like ' Hey, I spoke to you at the restaurant the other day.'

If she's already spoken to you, I doubt she'd find a fb message creepy

ReputationRep:
    many guys have the problem of not knowing what to say when it comes to messaging a girl, any of these are perfectly acceptable:
    • hey do you remember me from ____, how have you been since then?
    • hey, how are you?
    • hey, it was nice to see you that day
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I agree with the above, making it clear who you are. I've had messages which are just "hi" and I've not responded because I've not got a clue who they are. At least give me a vague idea who the hell you are please!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.