Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    this m2 exam today at 9am, i will not do well in.. i have never understood m2, from the very 1st day, and to this moment i still dont. it's always been a cyclical relationship,
    i don't understand it,
    i can't do it,
    i work hard as hell at it and get nowhere,
    i sit an exam or a test in it,
    i either scrape a pass or fail,
    it all suddenly clicks and understand it all but just that little bit too late,
    i start learning harder mech,
    i don't understand it,
    i can't do it,
    it sux my ass and i don't know why im still doing it...

i dont think there's any point in going to the exam today :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taslima)
    this m2 exam today at 9am, i will not do well in.. i have never understood m2, from the very 1st day, and to this moment i still dont. it's always been a cyclical relationship,
    i don't understand it,
    i can't do it,
    i work hard as hell at it and get nowhere,
    i sit an exam or a test in it,
    i either scrape a pass or fail,
    it all suddenly clicks and understand it all but just that little bit too late,
    i start learning harder mech,
    i don't understand it,
    i can't do it,
    it sux my ass and i don't know why im still doing it...

i dont think there's any point in going to the exam today :/

are u the type who stresses about exams and gets A's coz im not bothered, only got C C D at AS level and im positive im gonna get D D U at A2 level. i need 3 C's to get in

ReputationRep:
    nooo, i did rly badly at as

i dno wht am gna do? im doin exam questns and spendin ages on 1 questn. i gues il sty up at nite, bt, am gna fail this for sure.. am nt rly brainy alio

ReputationRep:
    I leave for the exam in 3 hours, and I still haven't finished revising the material. And to be honest, I don't think I want to. I've already sat for P1-P3, M1 and M3, 3 Physics units, 4 Biology units and two GCSE exams, so I'm quite burnt out.

Although I really should be working as hard as I can, since nailing an A in M2 would probably guarantee an A in A-Level Math for me.

All I can do now is do another past paper, and hope the exam doesn't come as hard as P2 and P3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shift3)
    I leave for the exam in 3 hours, and I still haven't finished revising the material. And to be honest, I don't think I want to. I've already sat for P1-P3, M1 and M3, 3 Physics units, 4 Biology units and two GCSE exams, so I'm quite burnt out.

Although I really should be working as hard as I can, since nailing an A in M2 would probably guarantee an A in A-Level Math for me.

All I can do now is do another past paper, and hope the exam doesn't come as hard as P2 and P3.
    i hear yu, ive sat all my math mods again (xcept s1, which suks), but.. this takes the cheese!! :/

i think i nailed m1, p1 and p2.. p3 was just ugh, and s1 was ugh too.. and am almost guaranteed a U in m2 (being sat in a few hours), oh boy im shafted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taslima)
    i hear yu, ive sat all my math mods again (xcept s1, which suks), but.. this takes the cheese!! :/

i think i nailed m1, p1 and p2.. p3 was just ugh, and s1 was ugh too.. and am almost guaranteed a U in m2 (being sat in a few hours), oh boy im shafted
    just try n do as much as u can now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    just try n do as much as u can now.
    easy to say

hard to do

ReputationRep:
    hiya, im really bad too, kinda gave up after i did p2 and p3 which i mucked up. the first few questions arent that bad in M2 so just try and get all the marks u can from them without worrying bout the hard ones at the end!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.