They Have Our Results!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Well folks, as of today the universities now have our results.

So, someone in this country (maybe a couple of people!) now know how you did and where you're going...

Spooky thought, dont ya think?!

So good luck to everyone out there getting results on thursday, you all deserve the best. Most of all, have fun doin whatever you're gonna be doin!

from Scotty
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Well folks, as of today the universities now have our results.

So, someone in this country (maybe a couple of people!) now know how you did and where you're going...

Spooky thought, dont ya think?!

So good luck to everyone out there getting results on thursday, you all deserve the best. Most of all, have fun doin whatever you're gonna be doin!

from Scotty
no, they get them tomorow, they are at church or something today, its sunday
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
no, they get them tomorow, they are at church or something today, its sunday
I suppose with clearing coming up they'll have a few weekends to work so they're getting time off while they can.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lets hope they are in a great mood due to the weather!
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
lets hope they are in a great mood due to the weather!
Anyone applying to Manchester or Lancaster unis through clearing should know that it has been raining today and that one Lancaster uni lecturer (who we know) was unable to go to a classic car show today because of the rain and he was very upset. I think he lectures Economics, though I have no idea why I think this, it could be Maths, something like that.
emom100
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how wierd is it to think that some tutor is sitting at their compter deciding our future with the touch of a button. Hoping whoever sees mine isn't having some family crisis and has just won the lottery. Wouldn't the following be lovely "yep the uni can take everyone even if they failed cos i've won the lottery and i'm not comming back next year so some other muppet can teach them all" i can only dream )
Sadly knowing my luck the tutor will have had a real bad day and will be wanting to take revenge by squishing the hopes of all us unsuspecting students. (I should really stop the whole pesimism thing but i seem to like torturing myself)
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
its well weerd 2 think sum ppl noe if i have got my ABC or bettr.
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They do have them cause there was an article in the paper saying the pass rate was very high.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Same Here Mjg!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
They do have them cause there was an article in the paper saying the pass rate was very high.

please let it be me???

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I might try phoning up my university tomorrow and asking for my results. I'll pretend to be someone from UCAS, correcting a clerical error or something.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I might try phoning up my university tomorrow and asking for my results. I'll pretend to be someone from UCAS, correcting a clerical error or something.
well let me know if it works!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

i think that counts as being naughty and they'll disqualify you.

love Katy ***
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (235)
27.36%
No (624)
72.64%

Watched Threads