Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    They are no riots but they is no doubt that persecution has happened for Hindus in Pakistan which is why they have decreased so much yet Pakistans population increased.
    That's a common myth which is strangely believed by about 99% of Indians. In reality Hindus have grown more faster than the genertal population and Pakistn is today home to one of the fastest growing population of Hindus in the world.

http://www.riazhaq.com/2015/06/pakis...ion-among.html

I do agree though that there's no riots because their percentage is too small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    No we had our homes and lives in India, there was no need to migrate.
    Most backwards group?? Lollll,it's not Indian Muslims that are becoming terrorists and extremists and hiding bin laden and funding/hiding terrorist groups. Nor do we do the whole marrying cousins back home from the village bs. Just saying
    You should brush up on your reading comprehension, I said most backwards group in India. And theres been plenty of Indian terrorists in India and UK anyway e.g. the youngest suicide bomber from the UK (Talha Asmal) is Indian. Not all marry cousins from back home. Just because you live in a mirpuri populated area, you shouldn't assume all Pakistanis behave like they do (not all mirpuris do this either though). Learn about the different ethnic groups in the country.
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    I'm talking about in the UK, but yh probably in India too, since Indian currency is stronger and Indias economy is far richer than Pakistans, so Indian Muslims are naturally in a better position and are Much better off. Pretty sure he's Pakistani, since no Indian would really care about what group u guys fit into
    India has higher poverty levels than Pakistan, and Indian Muslims are the most impoverished group in India. Therefore, it's almsot 100% certain Indian Muslims are the ones who are economically worse off.

There are plenty of Pakistanis who send money to their less well of relatives in India btw for that reason. Last year Pakistanis sent $5 Billion USdollars to their relatives in India. http://www.riazhaq.com/2016/02/pakis...relatives.html

Last post on this dumb thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but Indias economy is still a lot better than self destructing Pakistans. Where I live u don't get Pakistanis,(hardly any) so idk bout no mirpuris or w.e.

Yesss, you're finally done with chatting Sht. Khudafis.
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    You should brush up on your reading comprehension, I said most backwards group in India. And theres been plenty of Indian terrorists in India and UK anyway e.g. the youngest suicide bomber from the UK (Talha Asmal) is Indian. Not all marry cousins from back home. Just because you live in a mirpuri populated area, you shouldn't assume all Pakistanis behave like they do (not all mirpuris do this either though). Learn about the different ethnic groups in the country.

India has higher poverty levels than Pakistan, and Indian Muslims are the most impoverished group in India. Therefore, it's almsot 100% certain Indian Muslims are the ones who are economically worse off.

There are plenty of Pakistanis who send money to their less well of relatives in India btw for that reason. Last year Pakistanis sent $5 Billion USdollars to their relatives in India. http://www.riazhaq.com/2016/02/pakis...relatives.html

Last post on this dumb thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toohootfooryoou)
    As an arab i will give you our incite. All south asians (pakistanis,bengalis and indians) = indian to us.
    The only time we distinguish is when they have a dark skin tone and then maybe just maybe we'll call them bengali. Pakistanis are not middle eastern, on behalf of all of us, shut up op.
    I agree with you as an afghan thats what i think to...except for pashtuns/pakhtoons in pakistan they are orignally afghans. Thats whay they look like afghans too or are very different than punjabi/mirpuri pakistani which we think are the real pakistani. We as afghans do not even consider balochs as pakistani tbh they are balochs period although they are some in afghanistan and iran. They are more close to afghans and iranians i think.

(Original post by h333)
    I agree with you as an afghan thats what i think to...except for pashtuns/pakhtoons in pakistan they are orignally afghans. Thats whay they look like afghans too or are very different than punjabi/mirpuri pakistani which we think are the real pakistani. We as afghans do not even consider balochs as pakistani tbh they are balochs period although they are some in afghanistan and iran. They are more close to afghans and iranians i think.
    Wait are you Pathan? I'm from Afghanistan and Iraq from my dad's side but we settled in Pakistan for one generation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Wait are you Pathan? I'm from Afghanistan and Iraq from my dad's side but we settled in Pakistan for one generation.
    Yes im afghan and my ethnicity is pakhtoon/pushtun. And o have been to pakistan too but peshawar only but lol that used to be afghanistan anyways before durand line. Wow an afghan/iraqi nice to know.

(Original post by h333)
    Yes im afghan and my ethnicity is pakhtoon/pushtun. And o have been to pakistan too but peshawar only but lol that used to be afghanistan anyways before durand line. Wow an afghan/iraqi nice to know.
    Peshawar! HAHA yes. You speak farsi/pashto?

ReputationRep:
    Peshawar! HAHA yes. You speak farsi/pashto?
    Lol i speak pashto but my family knows pashto and farsi as both are languages of afghanistan. Although im not fluent in farsi coz i dont speak it that much than pashto i understanf it.

(Original post by h333)
    Lol i speak pashto but my family knows pashto and farsi as both are languages of afghanistan. Although im not fluent in farsi coz i dont speak it that much than pashto i understanf it.
    ta sanga yee ?

ReputationRep:
    ta sanga yee ?
    Lol kha yema manana.

(Original post by h333)
    Lol kha yema manana.
    Haha, I don't say Manana but Tashakor. Anyways, kha woraz walary & khushala shum pa li dodi

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I don't say Manana but Tashakor. Anyways, kha woraz walary & khushala shum pa li dodi
    I used manana because it pashto lol but yeah most time people just say tashakor but thats farsi. Thanks for the reply same to u.

ReputationRep:
    Its all basically Hindustan though init. They've got the good sense though to make Islam the national religion and thats how it should always be; all roads lead to Makkah basically. Dunno why anyone would bother with sikhism or wishy washy hinduism when Islam provides the ultimate standard for living.

(Original post by Tariq Ali)
    Its all basically Hindustan though init. They've got the good sense though to make Islam the national religion and thats how it should always be; all roads lead to Makkah basically. Dunno why anyone would bother with sikhism or wishy washy hinduism when Islam provides the ultimate standard for living.
    How are you going to say that on a public forum? :starwars:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    I used manana because it pashto lol but yeah most time people just say tashakor but thats farsi. Thanks for the reply same to u.
    100% this kid aint pakhtun, ... he cant reply to my PM on my other account i was suspicious and sent him a PM aswell and I read that hes from iraq, Afghanistan heck even Pakistan, this kid is confused, what a beghirat kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dna122)
    100% this kid aint pakhtun, ... he cant reply to my PM on my other account i was suspicious and sent him a PM aswell and I read that hes from iraq, Afghanistan heck even Pakistan, this kid is confused, what a beghirat kid.
    I dont know he just told Me he is so i cudnt deny him. Why would he do that though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wabi-sabi)
    If I had a penny for every time I have met a Pakistani or North Indian claiming Arab, Afghan or Iranian ancestry.... It is one thing to admire someone else's culture and heritage, but to appropriate it and say you are something that you are not makes it look like you hate your own nationality.

Culturally, linguistically and genetically the majority of the indigenous populations of India and Pakistan have more in common with each other than they do with the peoples of Middle East and Central Asia. They have a similar cuisine, wedding traditions, languages, music and cultural habits. At every school, university and workplace I have seen, South Asians all hang around with each other, or at the least acknowledge that there's another South Asian person in the room.
    I like your name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    No one asked for your opinion anyway.
    oh damn daniel

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.