Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White people and the rest? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or do Blacks commit loads of violent crimes?
    Is it me or do Asians rape people and blow stuff up?
    Is it me or do Jews run the world?

Stop stereotyping people based on their race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bisolarsystem)
    grow up
    Oh, "But when I speak to white people I kinda feel uncomfortable because they are usually offended easily", we are soooo easily offended that you became offended even more easily
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Can't relate sorry.

All the Caucasian people I know are awesome, and I hang around with pretty much anyone and everyone regardless of their cultural or racial background.

What sucks is when people grossly stereotype others before even meeting them. I don't condone that on any front. The only judgements I'll make on someone are after I've spoken to (or observed) them and seen who they are personally

All these stereotyping opinions and presumptuous narratives lead to a self fulfilling prophecy where some targeted groups almost start 'acting out' the stereotypes/narratives because they feel it defines them.

We label things to escape from appreciating how different and diverse humans are as individuals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    Is it me or do Blacks commit loads of violent crimes?
    Is it me or do Asians rape people and blow stuff up?
    Is it me or do Jews run the world?

Stop stereotyping people based on their race.
    No, they DinduMuffin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Oh, "But when I speak to white people I kinda feel uncomfortable because they are usually offended easily", we are soooo easily offended that you became offended even more easily
    but i'm not offended?

ReputationRep:
    Most are, at best, 'uncomfortable' with the non-Democratically mandated imposition of multiculturalism a la mass immigration, only too PC to admit it. Problem is, because it's become taboo to even think intolerant thoughts many such folks feel confused/repressed, and can appear palpably vexed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.