Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am currently on a placement year as part of my degree and the SF I have been given adds up to around £2500. However, I have just found out that someone on the same placement as me, but working in the London office (living outside of London) has been given the full SF (loan and grant) totaling over £6000. We are both on exactly the same pay with low household income, so I would like to know why this difference has occurred? Should I have been given the higher amount?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Fward

There is different funding for different placements, also different rates for inside and outside London. If you would like us to check you application please call: 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.