Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nox1)
    So you had the quotes/statements about different adverts then on the other page stuff like "Neue Ideen" and "Gute Jingles" and you had to match them up
    Yes i remember it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naranja)
    I hope it isn't as bad as it seems, I imagine I'll still want to retake to get an A though. Guess we'll all torture ourselves by looking at an unofficial paper soon haha! I'm not sure about the holidays question, I did the TV one. Does anyone know whether the AS paper is 'easy' after you've done the A2 course? I've heard some people say that you improve so much that it's significantly easier.
    Hey, I'm also doing A2 this year and retook today and found it much easier than last year! There were a few that were difficult like some of the reading questions but overall it was much better! I think it's because at A2, you have to write essays in so much more detail using more structures and stuff. Also, you can sort of include some A2 vocab into AS essays. For example: I chose the holiday essay and I mentioned how it's important to go abroad to learn about other cultures to get a better understanding of the people and how they live. I then said how with the current immigrant crisis, if we understand them better, we would become more accepting of them. Also about how flying and other means of transport is damaging to the environment. So I included 2 big A2 topics (environment and immigration) into the essays. Also, the listening and reading is much harder in A2, so AS seems much easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themathgeek)
    Been analysising the trends since jan 2010 and I predict Neues Technologie, Mode und Ferien

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yoo that's an amazing estimate - you were spot on!!
    Was wondering if you could possibly try analyse the French AS essay trends for me please, I have a photo showing all the essay topics and the year they came up on if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greentron6)
    I think it was wäre because it refers to the noun, Leben, which is singular.
    (Original post by Bowers717)
    Hey guys, for the last gap fill question, where it needed a subjective/conditional, was it 'wäre' or 'wären' because I wasn't sure whether 'Ihr Leben' meant 'their life' or 'their lives' if that makes any sense 😂 I put wäre but now I feel like it was wrong
    (Original post by TianaEsther)
    I was so confused on that one too! I ended up putting wäre though
    ihr Leben = their life
    ihre Leben = their lives

You should have put wäre .

I can't remember all of the grammar but some of them should be:

liest
    entwickelt
    mussten
    lockeres
    klare
    bequeme
    hatten
    zurückgekommen
    wäre

don't remember the other 1

ReputationRep:
    That advertising one where you had to match the statements was an absolute joke omfg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    ihr Leben = their life
    ihre Leben = their lives

entwickelt
    mussten
    lockeres
    klare
    zurückgekommen
    wäre

don't remember the others
    oops. I think I put zuruckgekommt. What a stupid mistake...

ReputationRep:
    That advertising one where you had to match the statements was an absolute joke omfg.
    My fave question <3 <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    I thought two of the advertising match up ones were quite hard though 😁

ReputationRep:
    ihr Leben = their life
    ihre Leben = their lives

liest
    entwickelt
    mussten
    lockeres
    klare
    zurückgekommen
    wäre

don't remember the others
    There was one about a comfortable hotel I think, can't remember for definite but I think I changed klare to klaren😩

ReputationRep:
    I think the grade boundaries will stay the same. around 91 for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nox1)
    My fave question <3 <3 <3
    it's not even that it was hard it was just so ridiculous, just the actual design of the question itself was absurd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celiajacobs)
    There was one about a comfortable hotel I think, can't remember for definite but I think I changed klare to klaren😩
    oh yeah comfortable room or sth i believe, but i can't remember the answer i put.

if it was der/die/das before it , i probably put bequeme

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah comfortable room or sth i believe, but i can't remember the answer i put.

What did you get for question 2 (golf) and the gap fill?

ReputationRep:

I put bequeme, it was das

ReputationRep:
    ihr Leben = their life
    ihre Leben = their lives

liest
    entwickelt
    mussten
    lockeres
    klare
    hatten
    zurückgekommen
    wäre

don't remember the other 2
    Ah that's good, i think I got most of them

ReputationRep:
    Shall we try and come up with an unofficial mark scheme? In the listening there was: the boy who got a laptop question, golf question, music question, and computer doctor? Reading: smoking, house-husband, director/film, adverts, gap fill. Anything I've missed?

ReputationRep:
    Shall we try and come up with an unofficial mark scheme? In the listening there was: the boy who got a laptop question, golf question, music question, and computer doctor? Reading: smoking, house-husband, director/film, adverts, gap fill. Anything I've missed?
    No. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    Friends was the first one right? I think the laptop and computer doctor are the same one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nox1)
    Friends was the first one right? I think the laptop and computer doctor are the same one
    Oh yes you're right! My bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greentron6)
    What did you get for question 2 (golf) and the gap fill?
    i cannot remmeber what i put for those sorry

(Original post by nox1)
    I put bequeme, it was das
    ah thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.