Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im Muslim and im starting to like a white guy Watch

Im Muslim and im starting to like a white guy. we met on TSR and we talk a lot, hes really handsome and nice to talk too and i find him really cute and attractive. he find me attractive too and we talk all the time. we look forward to each others messages on TSR. im starting to fall for him i can feel it. we dont live that far from each other and are planning to meet up.

because of my religion i would never be with someone who isnt the same religion as me im fairly religious but i cant help the fact that im falling for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im Muslim and im starting to like a white guy. we met on TSR and we talk a lot, hes really handsome and nice to talk too and i find him really cute and attractive. he find me attractive too and we talk all the time. we look forward to each others messages on TSR. im starting to fall for him i can feel it. we dont live that far from each other and are planning to meet up.

because of my religion i would never be with someone who isnt the same religion as me im fairly religious but i cant help the fact that im falling for him.
    Do you want advice or...

what should i do?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Is this about me? Just asking cause I'm the guy in a similar scenario

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would Allah do?

What would Allah do?
    your right, i should put my faith first
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    What would make you happier?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Andy98)
    Is this about me? Just asking cause I'm the guy in a similar scenario

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no andy haha

ReputationRep:
    Simple advice: if ya really want what's best for you and your deen, tell him you can't talk to him anymore, part ways and stop talking to him on every platform that you have him on e.g. phone, apps, TSR, cos otherwise you're just goin to end up bein another person whose deen slipped away as fast as they 'fell' for someone. Seen it happen to too many people, and now all they care about is 'their man' or 'their girl' and forgot about Islam - it's proper sad to watch em just become this empty person with a prospectively dark future, this person who don't care and just say 'yh I'll become religous later' when chances are they won't...

ReputationRep:
    your right, i should put my faith first
    No,
    Go where your heart goes!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    No,
    Go where your heart goes!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i would never abandon my faith

ReputationRep:
    Faith and religion are man made!!
    Go with UR heart!! (Only if u think he wont cheat you)

You already seem reluctant to go against your religion, so I think you've already made your decision

Also, come on, this is only TSR. Smh how do people fall in love here when you can't even tell if that's their real personalities...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    You already seem reluctant to go against your religion, so I think you've already made your decision

Also, come on, this is only TSR. Smh how do people fall in love here when you can't even tell if that's their real personalities...
    This

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Ghazali. going where your heart goes wont save you in the grave. Maybe this is your test in this word. This is the hardship you're meant to go through before ease. It does say in the Quraan 'Verily, with hardship comes ease' so maybe this is the test you go through to improve your faith. Its hard to cut someone out but if you do it with the right intentions and for the sake of Allah and your religion, Allah will help you too (inshallah). And as hard as it may be to do. Do it. And Allah inshallah will reward you and make things easy for you. Make dua. It is a very powerful weapon and Allah will grant what is best for you x Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Liking someone isn't a crime. I was asked out by a non-Muslim White guy. I may have dated him if I was attracted to him. At the end of the day, it depends on how religious you are. If you're religious, its up to you and if you're not even that's up to you. Point being is do what you want to do.

ReputationRep:
    Would abandon someone you love? What if its your only chance? Not that it is, but still what if?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kind of advice do you actually want here?

You're saying you really want to but won't. What do you expect us to tell you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    follow either your head or your heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squire1998)
    What kind of advice do you actually want here?

You're saying you really want to but won't. What do you expect us to tell you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.