Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an unconditional offer to study Interior Architecture at Leeds Beckett, anybody else studying this course?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiahall17)
    I've just received an unconditional offer to study Interior Architecture at Leeds Beckett, anybody else studying this course?!
    Hiiiya, I've got a conditional offer to study Interior Architecture and Design at Leeds Beckett and I've put it as my firm choice so hopefully I'll be studying it at Leeds eeee fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiahall17)
    I've just received my unconditional offer! See you in September ) X

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaas! I got an unconditional too! Just currently deciding whether stick with a gap year or to study this year... bit late oops x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laureelliott)
    Yaaaaas! I got an unconditional too! Just currently deciding whether stick with a gap year or to study this year... bit late oops x
    Wooo well done!! Study this year deffo hahah! What accommodation are you gonna be in? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessobelern)
    Wooo well done!! Study this year deffo hahah! What accommodation are you gonna be in? X

Thank you, you too!! I think I might, it still says there is accommodation available for this year so I should really sort it out hahaha! Which is the best for student social life?x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, you too!! I think I might, it still says there is accommodation available for this year so I should really sort it out hahaha! Which is the best for student social life?x
    Thanks! Yeah I'm sure there is some left, I'm in Marsden House which is supposed to be good for social life, it's massive hahah!! Any would be good I suppose as it's Leeds ahah X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessobelern)
    Thanks! Yeah I'm sure there is some left, I'm in Marsden House which is supposed to be good for social life, it's massive hahah!! Any would be good I suppose as it's Leeds ahah X
    Ahh okay I see, well I best get in contact with the Uni then....haha maybe see you in September!x

ReputationRep:
    Ahh okay I see, well I best get in contact with the Uni then....haha maybe see you in September!x
    hopefully!! X

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.