Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Renewing a passport watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How long does renewing a passport take at this time of the year?
    I sent it yesterday and I didn't realise you could also get fast track so I phoned today and once they've received the form and logged it that I may get an upgrade but it's up to them.
    I'm supposed to be going away at the start of April but that's looking highly doubtful now :/
    Didn't realise you needed 6 months clearance from your passport expiring.
    Is there any chance at all at getting an upgrade or is it only exceptional circumstances?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks , you can pay about 30% more for 1 week or even more for emergency 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    just look for the 1 week option which is in excess of £100 , is a lot but cut your cost in other areas such as accessories or the costa breakfast

ReputationRep:
    Idk. On Thursday I used the premium passport service though, got my new one within 4 hours. Cost £128 tho.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.