Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    So for SFE I have discovered that I need to send my declaration, Birth certificate form and DSA form. Can all of these letters go in one envelope or do they have to go in 3 different ones?

Also does it matter that I printed the forms double-sided and in monochrome?

It probably sounds like a stupid question but, like most people, I'm worried about getting something wrong in student finance and ending up not getting it in time.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Aph)
    So for SFE I have discovered that I need to send my declaration, Birth certificate form and DSA form. Can all of these letters go in one envelope or do they have to go in 3 different ones?

Also does it matter that I printed the forms double-sided and in monochrome?

It probably sounds like a stupid question but, like most people, I'm worried about getting something wrong in student finance and ending up not getting it in time.
    Does DSA not go to a different office? That's how they do it in N.I.

The forms would be fine like that, that's how I did it.

Is the declaration the one you just have sign and nothing else needs filled out? I sent that to an office in Glasgow.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Does DSA not go to a different office? That's how they do it in N.I.

The forms would be fine like that, that's how I did it.

Is the declaration the one you just have sign and nothing else needs filled out? I sent that to an office in Glasgow.
    nope, they all go to the same place which is why I'm not sure if its okay to put them all in the same letter.

and thanks. Thats one concern alleviated.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Aph)
    nope, they all go to the same place which is why I'm not sure if its okay to put them all in the same letter.

and thanks. Thats one concern alleviated.
    If it's the same office then the same envelope

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.