The Student Room Group

Should I continue self teaching AS maths? watched

Ive been self teaching AS maths for the past 3 months or so ,and I'm finding it fairly easy but Ive been having far too many distractions/problems which have resulted in me still being on chapter 4 of C1 and chapter 2 of C2 and not starting S1.

So is there any point me continuing despite only 4 months left till the first exam.
Please be honest
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Khalid.X
Ive been self teaching AS maths for the past 3 months or so ,and I'm finding it fairly easy but Ive been having far too many distractions/problems which have resulted in me still being on chapter 4 of C1 and chapter 2 of C2 and not starting S1.

So is there any point me continuing despite only 4 months left till the first exam.
Please be honest
Thanks

Hey there, you can easily learn ALL of AS math in like 2 months so just keep going. Make sure you do enough past papers, like at least 15 for each component. Also keep revising the previous chapters as you are more liable to forget coz ur studying alone. I helps to have a study buddy or an accountability buddy during these times. hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest