SilviaEmma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys, (I'll try to post it also here, I really need some help)

I'm looking for some advice, possibly from someone who's currently studying/has studied at City law school.

I applied to LSE and Queen Mary (got rejected), received an offer from Brunel, Westminster and City.

City is my frim choice and Brunel my insurance. Now, I don't really feel satisfied, proud nor happy with my achievement. So my question is, would it be stupid to dump uni this year and try again the next one? I still have to take my final exams (Italian Diploma), considering that I would like to take my postgrad in the US, what would you suggest I do?

Or, is City actually good and I absolutely wouldn't be wasting my time getting a degree there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
rbgpwer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SilviaEmma)
Hi guys, (I'll try to post it also here, I really need some help)

I'm looking for some advice, possibly from someone who's currently studying/has studied at City law school.

I applied to LSE and Queen Mary (got rejected), received an offer from Brunel, Westminster and City.

City is my frim choice and Brunel my insurance. Now, I don't really feel satisfied, proud nor happy with my achievement. So my question is, would it be stupid to dump uni this year and try again the next one? I still have to take my final exams (Italian Diploma), considering that I would like to take my postgrad in the US, what would you suggest I do?

Or, is City actually good and I absolutely wouldn't be wasting my time getting a degree there?

Posted from TSR Mobil

I've just finished my third year at City. It is good with lots of choices of modules in Year 3. Lecturers are good, and many opportunities to engage in seminars, fairs, and work opportunities. Moreover, it is joining the University of London in August 2016 and will benefit of common ressources.
SilviaEmma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by rbgpwer)
I've just finished my third year at City. It is good with lots of choices of modules in Year 3. Lecturers are good, and many opportunities to engage in seminars, fairs, and work opportunities. Moreover, it is joining the University of London in August 2016 and will benefit of common ressources.
Yes I know that will be an advantage, however I'm still pretty confused about it, thank you anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.63%
Uncertainty around my education (57)
11.47%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (59)
11.87%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.28%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (27)
5.43%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.66%
Financial worries (30)
6.04%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
4.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.44%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.82%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (48)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (42)
8.45%

Watched Threads