Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, (I'll try to post it also here, I really need some help)

I'm looking for some advice, possibly from someone who's currently studying/has studied at City law school.

I applied to LSE and Queen Mary (got rejected), received an offer from Brunel, Westminster and City.

City is my frim choice and Brunel my insurance. Now, I don't really feel satisfied, proud nor happy with my achievement. So my question is, would it be stupid to dump uni this year and try again the next one? I still have to take my final exams (Italian Diploma), considering that I would like to take my postgrad in the US, what would you suggest I do?

Or, is City actually good and I absolutely wouldn't be wasting my time getting a degree there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilviaEmma)
    Hi guys, (I'll try to post it also here, I really need some help)

I'm looking for some advice, possibly from someone who's currently studying/has studied at City law school.

I applied to LSE and Queen Mary (got rejected), received an offer from Brunel, Westminster and City.

City is my frim choice and Brunel my insurance. Now, I don't really feel satisfied, proud nor happy with my achievement. So my question is, would it be stupid to dump uni this year and try again the next one? I still have to take my final exams (Italian Diploma), considering that I would like to take my postgrad in the US, what would you suggest I do?

Or, is City actually good and I absolutely wouldn't be wasting my time getting a degree there?

Posted from TSR Mobil

I've just finished my third year at City. It is good with lots of choices of modules in Year 3. Lecturers are good, and many opportunities to engage in seminars, fairs, and work opportunities. Moreover, it is joining the University of London in August 2016 and will benefit of common ressources.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rbgpwer)
    I've just finished my third year at City. It is good with lots of choices of modules in Year 3. Lecturers are good, and many opportunities to engage in seminars, fairs, and work opportunities. Moreover, it is joining the University of London in August 2016 and will benefit of common ressources.
    Yes I know that will be an advantage, however I'm still pretty confused about it, thank you anyway

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.