Turn on thread page Beta

Which Masters in the Economics Field should I chose if I want resume in consulting? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone,

I am a 22 Lebanese man looking to travel for my masters degree, and so far I'm looking at Erasmus School of Economics.
    While I was considering UCLA or LSE, and I believe I could get accepted as I have a high gpa (3.8/4) and I feel like I could score well over 650 on my GMAT, I feel that Erasmus is still a good University with only 1/3 of the cost.

These are the available masters

Behavioural Economics
    Economics of Management and Organisation
    Entrepreneurship and Strategy Economics
    Financial Economics
    International Economics
    Health Economics
    Marketing
    Policy Economics
    Urban, Port & Transport Economics

Which of these Masters would you say are the best for someone looking to get hired by "The Big 4" consulting firms?

or even, as someone who loves a challenge and loves traveling, I wouldn't mind staying in the Netherlands for work there, I speak English, French and Arabic and I'm planning on learning Dutch before I move. Now I know this is very hard as an international student, but I would love to give it a shot.

I think I might love International Economics the most, always looked forward for my Imports/Exports/Trade courses in my undergraduate work.

Any Advice Would be appreciated !
    Do you think there could be better opportunities at UCLA or LSE?
    Do you think I'm making a good choice if I want to stay and find a job abroad?

I also did an exchange program with my Uni at Sciences Po in Paris and I loved it there, I am also considering continuing my studies there as well...

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.