The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim girl I don't want to fall for him ( non muslim) advice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Tbh you shouldn't really talk to him unless it's work related stuff and you have questions etc.

Oh okay. Thanks :smile:

Tbh I'm very far off as a Muslim. At first I use to listen to naats, then I started to listening to music, but alhumdulillah I've started listening to naats instead. I have also started reading the english translation of the Quran via phone :smile:.

I need to catch up some fasts, and many namaz!

I'm missed a lot of prayers.

Could you tell me the proper way of doing wudu cuz i think i don't do it right?
Reply 41
Muslim dude here....be careful not to lead him on. Ignore the hateful comments :smile: You seem like you know what you're doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08hasraf
Muslim dude here....be careful not to lead him on. Ignore the hateful comments :smile: You seem like you know what you're doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank-you Brother! :smile:

Well I haven't led him on as I never start any convro, he does.
Original post by Mjcal1
You're not even supposed to reveal your sins to anyone at all, it's supposed to be between you and God.

You're right, it won't affect me if she leaves her religion or not, because I don't believe in it. I just find it stupid to make a thread and ask people who aren't from her faith about their opinion.... Hence, why I said she should re-evaluate why she believes in it.

okay yeah. Im sorry I don't mean to be mean I just want what's best for her.

(To the threader) I hope you decide what is right for you but my advise would be to stay away if you do want to consider religious views, if not -do what you want then...
If yes then, you know what is right deep down because it wrong and don't worry you will find that muslim man, everyone eventually does.

I've given my opinion now so I hope Insh'allah you decide what is right and follow the right path because that is what every muslim wants in life. :smile:
Reply 44
why do you want non muslims advice? they are clearly going to tell you what you want to hear. anyway im muslims and if you want any advice or someone to talk to you can pm me :smile: you shouldn't be judged by other muslims as everyone goes through tests.
Reply 45
Not a problem :smile: If you want to talk about it you're welcome to PM me and I can tell you about a time when I was in your shoes. (away from prying eyes lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous
Oh okay. Thanks :smile:

Tbh I'm very far off as a Muslim. At first I use to listen to naats, then I started to listening to music, but alhumdulillah I've started listening to naats instead. I have also started reading the english translation of the Quran via phone :smile:.

I need to catch up some fasts, and many namaz!

I'm missed a lot of prayers.

Could you tell me the proper way of doing wudu cuz i think i don't do it right?

No worries!

Oh that's good then :smile: Tbh I've pretty much stopped listening to music too, I find Qur'an so much better.

Start praying now so you don't have even more prayers to make up.

Sure!

This website explains how to do wudu quite simply :smile:

http://www.quranfocus.com/knowledge/wudu-wuzu-wazu-wazzu-wozo-ablution

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha its funny how she only replies mostly to the men... weird right :s-smilie:
Reply 48
Deep inside I don't think i'm falling for him , but I've started analysing little things such as him laughing for no reason, staring at me etc.

Should I be his friend or stay away from him as I'm confused whether he's after friendship or

Damn, this is really sad. You are being held captive by your own imagination. Well, more like by beliefs other people have forced upon you.
Deep inside I don't think i'm falling for him , but I've started analysing little things such as him laughing for no reason, staring at me etc.

Should I be his friend or stay away from him as I'm confused whether he's after friendship or

I'm sure you're young and probably not even an adult yet. If so, you're following the religion that you were randomly born into by chance with the parents you have.

So, do what you know is right if it's going to be such an issue and if you do want to do what is supposedly against your religion, as your religion is the main burden in this situation, wait till you're older and can do what you want without parents consent ?

Not much help but you haven't written much detail about the situation.

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muslim equality between male and female is appalling. ... idk how could femlaes blindly follow a religion that supports male supremacy
Feel free to make any choice , no god is gonna smite you down

Tbh even if religion wasn't there, deep inside I wouldn't date him.

Then what's the issue?
Reply 53
Why girls always fall for guys they can't have that's what I want to know
Reply 54
Original post by Squishyâ„¢
Wtf ? Religion is a way of life, you choose to follow it therefore abide by the rules. That was stupidest thing I've read

If that is the stupidest thing you have ever read, you obviously don't read a lot. How much religion influences your life is a personal choice. There are a great many people who do not follow their religions to the letter. There might be members of that religion to think that those people are not true [INSERT NAME OF RELIGIOUS FOLKS], but that is their hang-up, not yours. I shall begin playing the world's smallest violin for them...
Original post by Talon
If that is the stupidest thing you have ever read, you obviously don't read a lot. How much religion influences your life is a personal choice. There are a great many people who do not follow their religions to the letter. There might be members of that religion to think that those people are not true [INSERT NAME OF RELIGIOUS FOLKS], but that is their hang-up, not yours. I shall begin playing the world's smallest violin for them...

That think those people aren't true?
Wth are u talking about?
So basically instead of saying don't let your religion control you, you actually meant "don't follow your religion"?
What the heck is that supposed to mean? Are you just going to say that to everyone because u don't agree with the religion then?
It's a personal choice of mine whether I want a bowl of cereal or whether I want to join Christianity but what you are saying is really stupid. It's their choice to follow their religion so why tell them to not follow it?
Also you can't pick and choose what u want to believe and what u don't want to. Islam defines what a Muslim is, if you don't do certain things then u aren't a Muslim. Simple as that.
Original post by Squishyâ„¢
That think those people aren't true?
Wth are u talking about?
So basically instead of saying don't let your religion control you, you actually meant "don't follow your religion"?
What the heck is that supposed to mean? Are you just going to say that to everyone because u don't agree with the religion then?
It's a personal choice of mine whether I want a bowl of cereal or whether I want to join Christianity but what you are saying is really stupid. It's their choice to follow their religion so why tell them to not follow it?
Also you can't pick and choose what u want to believe and what u don't want to. Islam defines what a Muslim is, if you don't do certain things then u aren't a Muslim. Simple as that.

And who defines what Islam is?
In Islam we're not allowed to be friends with boys right?
Yeah I'm just going to stay away from him.
If he talks to me, I'll reply back tho.
Should I ask him whether he's crushing?

True I'm not ganna become friends with him. If he talks to be I'll reply back

ask him if he's crushing. I like a non-muslim guy too and I'm going to as well.
Original post by HAnwar
Tbh you shouldn't really talk to him unless it's work related stuff and you have questions etc.

You're not allowed to talk to boys unless it's work related???????????????
Original post by tutorscience
Yeh right... btw do you like curry? <3

You're a dick. Do you say that to everyone that looks vaguely from the Indian subcontinent?

Quick Reply

Latest