Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a Muslim girl I don't want to fall for him ( non muslim) advice? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    You're not allowed to talk to boys unless it's work related???????????????
    Yeah pretty much.

(Original post by NickLCFC)
    Damn I'd just love to be a Muslim woman :]
    Alhamdulilah for me being one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys just date girls, they're never serious about them. All they want is the one thing the girls V.
    I've seen so many cases.
    That's not true at all. You're going to get guys who want to get a girl into bed and you'll find guys who want a serious relationship.

And btw girls can be the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Yeah pretty much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Errrr

What?

Why?!

ReputationRep:
    Errrr

What?

Why?!
    I know lel. Why would God would create things that need controlling?

(Original post by HAnwar)
    Yeah pretty much.

Alhamdulilah for me being one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Does this apply to all boys or just non Muslims?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I know lel. Why would God would create things that need controlling?
    And it's demonstrably possible to talk to boys without it leading to sex. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    And it's demonstrably possible to talk to boys without it leading to sex. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    God's creations clearly aren't perfect if he has to micromanage their behaviour to such an extent. And not talking to boys is such an arbritrary drawing of lines. Thinking about boys can lead to sex. Living in the same society as boys can lead to sex. Living can lead to sex. It only makes sense (if it's taken as a sin) to forbid the sex itself...

ReputationRep:
    Deep inside I don't think i'm falling for him , but I've started analysing little things such as him laughing for no reason, staring at me etc.

Should I be his friend or stay away from him as I'm confused whether he's after friendship or
    Oh, you're in love darling. :kiss:

There is nothing you can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    God's creations clearly aren't perfect if he has to micromanage their behaviour to such an extent. And not talking to boys is such an arbritrary drawing of lines. Thinking about boys can lead to sex. Living in the same society as boys can lead to sex. Living can lead to sex. It only makes sense (if it's taken as a sin) to forbid the sex itself...
    If you forbid sex we cannot go forth and multiply?!

Damn it God.....has to make life difficult.

It's like playing Sims back in the day when you know one is **** at cooking but you keep forcing them to make complex meals until the oven catches on fire and you strategically place furniture so they can't escape the fire that consumes their home......

....if anyone who played Sims would ever do something like that....which I haven't.

But let me help you with my non-Muslim advice...

With my atheist hat on I say: "If you want to get closer to him and see if a relationship is on the cards, go for it."

With my atheist but looking at Islam hat on I say: As a woman you cannot form a romantic relationship with a non-Muslim man. If you continue down this sinful route you might end up in Jahannam and really do you want an eternity of having your skin torn from your body thousands of times a day, forced to drink scalding water, forced to consume the fruit of the Zaqqum, who's thorns will shred your insides and boil your organs? ......don't sound worth the hassle tbf.

Btw I think this is a really cute drawing of it, looks like a little kid drew it lol. Should be copywrited tbf (Religionofpeace (TM)

img tags ain't working in here?
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%282012%29.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Hmmm and I wonder why those (men) making the rules haven't forbidden sex yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)

Aw

PRSOM

(Original post by Josb)

Wouldn't call it love. Tbh I never even realised he existed before he started helping me out, and stuff.

I doubt I see him anymore than friends. But still I'm ganna keep some distance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    If you forbid sex we cannot go forth and multiply?!

Damn it God.....has to make life difficult.

It's like playing Sims back in the day when you know one is **** at cooking but you keep forcing them to make complex meals until the oven catches on fire and you strategically place furniture so they can't escape the fire that consumes their home......

....if anyone who played Sims would ever do something like that....which I haven't.

But let me help you with my non-Muslim advice...

With my atheist hat on I say: "If you want to get closer to him and see if a relationship is on the cards, go for it."

With my atheist but looking at Islam hat on I say: As a woman you cannot form a romantic relationship with a non-Muslim man. If you continue down this sinful route you might end up in Jahannam and really do you want an eternity of having your skin torn from your body thousands of times a day, forced to drink scalding water, forced to consume the fruit of the Zaqqum, who's thorns will shred your insides and boil your organs? ......don't sound worth the hassle tbf.

Btw I think this is a really cute drawing of it, looks like a little kid drew it lol. Should be copywrited tbf (Religionofpeace (TM)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%282012%29.jpg
    *sex outside of marriage, I should clarify

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    *sex outside of marriage, I should clarify
    but we could multiply faster if that rule wasn't enforced tbf.

So awkward when your brother dies and you have to take his wife as your own....better hope you get along and there's no cat fights.

ReputationRep:
    Is that a serious question.
    I honestly can't believe what I am hearing! As a muslim, we can talk to whoever we wish but just have to remember our boundaries.

Jeez, the way people display Islam is like a prison man!

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe youre letting religion suppress youre natural human instinctive feelings, such a shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    And who has the right "interpretation"? The Quran is very vague and ambiguous
    God has given the absolute interpretation of the Quran to the Prophets and certain pure descendants.

You may ask then, why are there different interpretations of the Quran today?... very simple, some followed and obeyed the Prophet and God, whilst others didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    I don't understand this.

Muslims are always going on about how "white people are wasist!111!!!!!1111." But they're the one's who think that all non-Muslims are inferior to them. You think it's a sin to date a non-Muslim (even if the guy was the nicest, most selfless guy on the planet) simply because they're not Muslims. You think none of our opinions matter because we're not Muslims. To you our advice is worthless because we're not Muslims. Then there's the homophobia that Islam promotes...

Hell, you people are even mysogenists! "Women can't talk to men but men can talk to women. Women can't be friends with men. Women must wear a Hijab but men can wear whatever they want to." I'm no feminist but seriously guys, reading some of your comments is making me want to go full blown SJW on you! Do any of you even bother to think about what your religion tells you?! Honestly, it's no wonder terrorism is monopolized by Muslims.
    The point of dating non muslims is more to do with the children, and the impact on their life. They may see one of their parents forbidding alcohol and pork, whilst the other eats it. They see one of their parents praying, and not the other. Also, if the faith of the muslim is lacking, then marrying a non muslim may exacebate the problem. One reason for marriage (in our belief) is that both husband and wife can help improve themselves spiritually (and thus morally as well). But don't get me wrong here, to me a good decent non muslim, is better than a muslim that always prays but is like a tyrant (oppressive).

Sorry, but do you have evidence for the claim of 'women can't speak to men but men can speak to women'? Frankly, both can speak to each other but they just to remember their boundaries (in fact, it's incumbent for the male to lower his gaze with regards to women).

Actually, men cannot 'wear whatever they want to', they still must cover parts of their body. I understand that you seem quite upset in your post, and honestly if I was in your position, then perhaps I would feel the same (at some of the 'so called Islamic beliefs' here)

ReputationRep:
    Deep inside I don't think i'm falling for him , but I've started analysing little things such as him laughing for no reason, staring at me etc.

Should I be his friend or stay away from him as I'm confused whether he's after friendship or

What is most precious to you, a guy you who you have never talked to or your religion?

ReputationRep:
    Sister if you truly understand and follow the deen (Islamic way of life) then you will find strength from the Quran and know that Islam is there to protect you not restrict you. I'd advise you to research and ask questions from legitimate sources. Also I think discussing it with your family is good too, someone who will understand and help. Lastly think about what future you want and how living your life to please Allah is more fulfilling and a cure to the heart than following this empty dunya(world) which will all vanish. InSha'Allah all the best. <3

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.