Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I've been looking for a Collingwood College thread but I just couldn't find one -have to say I didn't look into it that well- so I decided to create one myself since some of the colleges already have their own threats. It could be nice to get to know each other and be in touch I guess I don't know.

I'm, hopefully, going to be studying Law in Durham and am planning to go to the Open Days in 22nd of this month as a residential visitor. Is anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    There wasn't a thread I think, but there's quite a few of us on the Durham fresher's fb group!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got an offer to study Modern Languages at Collingwood. Do you know much about it? I was allocated here but it wasn't my first choice. I'm going to the visiting day on the 22nd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitter45)
    Hey I got an offer to study Modern Languages at Collingwood. Do you know much about it? I was allocated here but it wasn't my first choice. I'm going to the visiting day on the 22nd
    Aww thats great i dont know mug just that it's one one of the most active colleges sports wise i think thats all i know really xx

hiya , im an offer holder for PPE - I didn't pick a college so they allocated me here which is great ^_^ cause it is probs more diverse than the other colleges plus from the south east woop woop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_1998)
    hiya , im an offer holder for PPE - I didn't pick a college so they allocated me here which is great ^_^ cause it is probs more diverse than the other colleges plus from the south east woop woop
    Are you going to the open days? ☺️

(Original post by Pauli14)
    Are you going to the open days? ☺️
    yh 21st and staying for dinner ^_^

u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_1998)
    yh 21st and staying for dinner ^_^

u?
    On the 21st as well, but I'm staying the night☺️

(Original post by Pauli14)
    On the 21st as well, but I'm staying the night☺️
    see ya then

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've been placed at Collingwood too I'm also coming to the vist day on the 22nd, do you know if we're meant to bring a guest or just come us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angellen)
    Hey, I've been placed at Collingwood too I'm also coming to the vist day on the 22nd, do you know if we're meant to bring a guest or just come us?
    Your parents can go with you, but no one is allowed to stay in the college but you☺️

ReputationRep:
    Looks like this thread became a bit quiet

I, too, was allocated to Collingwood College and I'm going to study Music. Besides, I'm an international applicant from Germany!

(Original post by Schluni)
    Looks like this thread became a bit quiet

I, too, was allocated to Collingwood College and I'm going to study Music. Besides, I'm an international applicant from Germany!
    I know right , like Collingwood is the largest college this chat should be hype

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I just got allocated to Collingwood. Hopefully will study law from 2016 at Durham!

I'm an international applicant from Mumbai. Anybody else for law at Collingwood?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I am allocated in Collingwood for Law with foundation
    Eu student from Greece

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am allocated for law in Collingwood but with foundation.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys there is a chat on facebook with loads more people

ReputationRep:
    its called collingsquad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wania98)
    its called collingsquad
    Hi I'm unable to find that on Facebook. Could you please post the link here?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    my name is itowan sagay if you can find me on facebook message me and i will add you cause its more of a chat then a group

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.