Turn on thread page Beta

Can you return opened makeup to Superdrug? watch

ReputationRep:
    I got a new bottle of my usual foundation, swatched it quickly in the shop to make sure they hadn't changed the colour, and then got a bottle. I only realised something was up when I went to put some on my face the next day only to realise it's super light. Someone must have put the bottle in the wrong place at the shop and I didn't think to double check because I was in a rush to get back to the car.

I'm pretty bummed because it was £10 and no amount of bronzer is going to darken it so it matches the rest of my body. Does anyone know if Superdrug allows you to return opened makeup? I understand if not, I was just don't really want to pay that again for the correct colour

ReputationRep:
    nope

(i work there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joezaim23)
    nope

(i work there)
    Oh well, it's worth knowing. At least I'll know to double check the shade on the bottle next time.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.