Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Regular exercise! It's amazing how many people (me included... ) don't exercise enough!

Less saturated fat and sugar is also a big one. For example the ready made pasta meals that we have in our freezer contain 97% of your daily saturates allowance. Avoid things like that like the plague and try to cut down the saturated fat and sugar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Regular exercise! It's amazing how many people (me included... ) don't exercise enough!

Less saturated fat and sugar is also a big one. For example the ready made pasta meals that we have in our freezer contain 97% of your daily saturates allowance. Avoid things like that like the plague and try to cut down the saturated fat and sugar.
    Lol I'm just going to do some push ups, sit ups now, Doing a bit is better than none tho!

Yeah I will do that.

ReputationRep:
    Giving up meat is something I'm doing to try and be healthier. I eat Quorn as a meat substitute now and feel a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    Just eat clean, stay hydrated, get plenty of sleep, move more and stay positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    My chicken korma is back again, try to walk often, use the stairs more, drink diet coke, pepsi, don't eat carbs after 8pm.

ReputationRep:
    plenty o'booze
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by chikane)
    My chicken korma is back again, try to walk often, use the stairs more, drink diet coke, pepsi, don't eat carbs after 8pm.
    Has this made you look like Randy Orton?

ReputationRep:
    Sleep more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everglow)
    Has this made you look like Randy Orton?
    oh god i need to take that off its been on there for years. He had an amazing body don't you think?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    oh god i need to take that off its been on there for years. He had an amazing body don't you think?

My god yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Giving up meat is something I'm doing to try and be healthier. I eat Quorn as a meat substitute now and feel a lot better.
    I ate Quorn susages, it's delicious

(Original post by crkm)
    Just eat clean, stay hydrated, get plenty of sleep, move more and stay positive.
    Examples of eating clean?
    I try to sleep early but it's hard.

Ahahah I'm starting to like you saying that girl .

Diet coke and pepsi ain't good.

(Original post by Supersaps)
    Sleep more.
    It's hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Examples of eating clean?
    I try to sleep early but it's hard.
    Avoid things that are processed. Have more whole foods.
    Fruit, veg, meat etc that are fresh.

Basically if things come in a packet and you can't pronounce some of the ingredients it won't be "clean" haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everglow)

My god yes.
    Back in his legend killer days he was yummy :drool:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.