Katarina Schwarz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I will be interning in London for 6-8 weeks over the summer this year and am currently looking for accommodation - if anyone has a room that they are looking to sublet hit me up.

Ideally somewhere central roughly between Camden and Stockwell (I will be spending a decent chunk of time in the British Library/Museum etc as well as at an office down past Stockwell) but I'm pretty flexible within zone 1/2.

Around 20 July - 31 August, but I'm flexible on dates too.
lkev95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Katarina. We live in Archway in a 6 bedroom house of 6 female students. We are likely looking to rent 2 of the bedrooms over summer. The bedrooms are double and furnished. It is modern, with two kitchens (with ample cupboard space), a living room and three 3 bathrooms. We also have a patio garden. We are about a 6 minute walk to Archway tube station, which is very easy access to the British library (about 10 minutes to Kings X) and British museum (about 12 to TCR). Our rent is £160 a week/£695 a month plus bills (around £8 a week including wifi). Is this the sort of thing you would be interested in? We are in the process of listing on spare room but thought we'd put some feelers out!
Katarina Schwarz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey there, yes I would be interested.

Is there any chance that I could see some photos? I can give you my email address if that makes things easier.

(Original post by lkev95)
Hi Katarina. We live in Archway in a 6 bedroom house of 6 female students. We are likely looking to rent 2 of the bedrooms over summer. The bedrooms are double and furnished. It is modern, with two kitchens (with ample cupboard space), a living room and three 3 bathrooms. We also have a patio garden. We are about a 6 minute walk to Archway tube station, which is very easy access to the British library (about 10 minutes to Kings X) and British museum (about 12 to TCR). Our rent is £160 a week/£695 a month plus bills (around £8 a week including wifi). Is this the sort of thing you would be interested in? We are in the process of listing on spare room but thought we'd put some feelers out!
SimonGeurden
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey Katarine, the idea of Ikev95 sounds indeed very promising, glad that she is able to help you out in such a short notice!
In case you it wouldn't work out, this site could also be very helpful for finding (affordable) accommodation in London: http://eurasmus.com/en/student-room-...dation/london/

Let me know how it goes and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (67)
14.69%
I'm not sure (16)
3.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.77%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (211)
46.27%

Watched Threads