Turn on thread page Beta

Best City in the uk for an Australian to move to there than London watch

ReputationRep:
    The reason I don't want why to go is it's too expensive and a lot of Australians go there and I am after a new experience. I would like a culturally engaging city with wicked nightlife and welcoming people. I was thinking Bristol or Manchester what do you guys think. I will be working the bars for a living when I get there

ReputationRep:
    since i live in London and have been for my whole life im not too farmiliar with too many other places but I definitely do know that cities in the north are much cheaper to live in. Blackpool is nice, all the people are nice and welcoming aswell so it should be good I recommend near the coast.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool is nice these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hpayne96)
    The reason I don't want why to go is it's too expensive and a lot of Australians go there and I am after a new experience. I would like a culturally engaging city with wicked nightlife and welcoming people. I was thinking Bristol or Manchester what do you guys think. I will be working the bars for a living when I get there
    Come to Scotland. Cheap, different to London, plenty of culture and nightlife.

(Original post by Naym Rahman)
    since i live in London and have been for my whole life im not too farmiliar with too many other places but I definitely do know that cities in the north are much cheaper to live in. Blackpool is nice, all the people are nice and welcoming aswell so it should be good I recommend near the coast.
    That is not actually true though, is it. Blackpool is one of the worst places to live in Western Europe.

ReputationRep:
    As I said before, I live in London and have been for all my life. It was just a friendly suggestion since I visited a couple months ago

ReputationRep:
    You'd feel at home in most UK cities - Bristol is a particularly good place as its focussed around a harbour , has hundreds of pubs and bars, and its a fast train ride to London.

Check it out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khM7tjui86Q
    And for somewhere to live : http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...FYkBwwodbgECYw

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff is an amazing city. Very low living costs, considering it's a capital city. Close to both beaches and mountains, plenty to do and a great nightlife.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.