Turn on thread page Beta

Pretty sure I live in the best country in the world. watch

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from travels this week, and I am pretty sure that the UK is God's little piece of heaven on Earth.

ReputationRep:
    Top Man !!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm the weather isnt that good where I am whereabouts are you? (AUS has wayyyy better weather)
    Theres also not much going on here I think-except big cities if you live in one (USA and JAPAN are HUBS of activity and new ideas)
    Also the food is ok but not AMAZING like in most asian places Ive been to , where do get a bite?
    Employment and economic development is better here granted and healthcare and freedom of rights is good too I guess

(Im not attacking you just want to provoke discussion)

ReputationRep:
    Certainly up there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Hmmm the weather isnt that good where I am whereabouts are you? (AUS has wayyyy better weather)
    Theres also not much going on here I think-except big cities if you live in one (USA and JAPAN are HUBS of activity and new ideas)
    Also the food is ok but not AMAZING like in most asian places Ive been to , where do get a bite?
    Employment and economic development is better here granted and healthcare and freedom of rights is good too I guess

(Im not attacking you just want to provoke discussion)
    I just think we develop and export some of the best people in the world contrary to the popular belief that we are all louts and hooligans.

Our minorities are allowed an environment by and large to flourish and become who they want to be without fear of social stigmas or stereotypes. In that regard, I think we are more truly "multi-ethnic" than other first world countries. When you visit and speak to people abroad, you realise that while multiculturalism is not a success here, we don't really give a damn about race compared to other countries, we don't box people in so easily. Not patting our own backs for no reason, in my experience as a mixed minority I just find this true for my family.

I think our university cities are great, I have very happy memories from my time developing as a student socially and academically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Just got back from travels this week, and I am pretty sure that the UK is God's little piece of heaven on Earth.
    No. Nordic countries rank highest on happiness and quality of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    My top three places on Earth (i don't have five :/)
    UK
    Ireland
    Australia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    No. Nordic countries rank highest on happiness and quality of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    +1

Nordic countries are insanely nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trovixrtx)
    What a ****ing joke.
    The UK is a muslim infested hell hole.

I am glad I don't live there.
    Lel, the problem is not the muslims, it's the racist bigots like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancatpro)
    Lel, the problem is not the muslims, it's the racist bigots like you
    No.
    The problem is the evil muslims and leftists homos like you.
    That's why the UK looks like pakistan and syria nowdays.

ReputationRep:
    Nice little country we have here. Not the best, but up there in the top 10, certainly.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    No it doesn't. The only evil person I see here is you. Do you mind getting a life and ****ing off our forum?

ReputationRep:
    No.
    mate i am a fukin straight white man who is 3/4 english 1/4 scottish

tw-at

ReputationRep:
    UK is a nice country but far from the best.

Personally prefer Norway over UK until it is time to pay my tax bill

ReputationRep:
    There's something very special about the U.K. I've been unable to figure out what it is, but it's there (and I'm saying this as a foreigner).

ReputationRep:
    It depends on where you live If you live in London, Edinburgh, Oxbridge, Bath, Aberdeen or York for example I might say your life is going to be awesome, not so much if you're living in Manchester or Liverpool. That is only my opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    NZ is probably the best country to live in right now. UK most certainly aint :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yess completely agree !!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.