ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swwet aish)
    maxi dress is good in winter with a long tshrt insde

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ey really?

ReputationRep:
    hijabi superman costume from john lewis

ReputationRep:
    I wear midi skirts with loose blouses and long cardis and midi dresses. I might wear a printed scarf with a plain outfit or a printed blouse. I'm quite pear shaped so avoid anything bringing attention to my lower half. Always accessorise with a nice long tassley necklace or statement necklace. Have some nice simple belts. I wear leggings or joggers that are tailored. Invest in some nice blazers and jackets
    For example:

I have this dress in black and maroon:

Name:  Screenshot_2016-03-10-16-08-09.png
Views: 34
Size:  255.1 KB

These trousers are a good alternative to leggings

Name:  e7cb43d0efec963c2aecf0af5d33e728.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  8.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Atm I wear jumpers and jeans or dress and leggings. Trying to cut out leggings and skinny jeans
    Yeah I simply no longer wear jeans, but if I do I wear them with an open abaya that way I am still covered
    I am loving the long style cardigans and long jersey skirts (but if I wear this as it sometimes seems tight I make sure I wear a long shirt with it)
    I would go for the harem style pants as well
    Long maxi shirts are amazing as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Any type of loose fitting clothing should be fine .......... I don't even wear hijab but yh
    Hijab is not just about wearing a piece of cloth on your head
    There's more to it, it is about your characteristics and how you act and behave

If sister you do not wear the hijab it is not frown down upon you as long as you dress modesty and behave modesty
    In'sha Allah one day though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.