Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He was amazing at sex... And he gave the best oral ever ... He was my first and I have been with 5 other guys since.... And not one of them even came close and they were pretty experienced guys.... They were all relationships.... And I communicated what I liked and etc.... My ex used to put his ego to the side and focus 100% on me... And I was also his first... And the worst thing is Im still in contact with him every now and then .... I'm honestly fed up with trying with other guys.... I always have the urge to just ask my ex if wants to meet and.... But I risk my feelings coming back and.... I just don't want to sleep with anymore guys.... What shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    You broke up for a reason. This focus on him is unhealthy and you should break contact until you no longer have feelings for him. Focus on other things until you feel ready to date again.

Saying you risk your feelings coming back is silly as hey clearly never went away. If you get back with him after breaking up things won't be the same; you'll be wondering if you'll break up again, and who else he's slept with while you've been obsessing over him etc.

Cut ties until your feelings for him have diminished. Then you can be friends with him if you so desire. But don't stay in contact in the hope he'll change his mind and come back to you, as it's detrimental to your mental health. Feel free to PM me if you'd like encouragement and support.

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    You broke up for a reason. This focus on him is unhealthy and you should break contact until you no longer have feelings for him. Focus on other things until you feel ready to date again.

Saying you risk your feelings coming back is silly as hey clearly never went away. If you get back with him after breaking up things won't be the same; you'll be wondering if you'll break up again, and who else he's slept with while you've been obsessing over him etc.

Cut ties until your feelings for him have diminished. Then you can be friends with him if you so desire. But don't stay in contact in the hope he'll change his mind and come back to you, as it's detrimental to your mental health. Feel free to PM me if you'd like encouragement and support.
    Hey thanks for your advice... But I don't have any feelings for him other than sexual... I don't want to get back into a relationship with him...and i don't want to cut contact with him because he's been a good friend when needed and if I do I know I won't be able to rekindle our friendship later...he's a really good guy but I'm not dependant on him or anything... And we broke up many years ago... We both have moved on emotionally

I'm not even that sexually attracted to him... But it's just the he used to make feel... I just want that experience again.... And I think he's the only one that can give it to me :s

ReputationRep:
    do u think that maybe youre not enjoying it as much with the other guys because in your mind youre still caught up with your ex and still have feelings for him? u say that u only have sexual feelings for him. but maybe its something mode than that.

You're going to have to get over him eventually, like georgiaswift mentioned, you broke up with him for a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.