Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are people so sexual on here? Like calm down, this isn't tinder. watch

ReputationRep:
    Like seriouslyyyyyy ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97isback)
    Everyone here has reached or is reaching 'that' age.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jokes, everyone is a horny little virgin hence the keyboard sexuality.
    It makes me feel like I'm back in year 7 hahahaha embarrassing if you ask me

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking this thread is not sexual enough! 9/11 try harder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    I'm thinking this thread is not sexual enough! 9/11 try harder!
    Sorry mate guess I should start a thread about how I'm so sad I broke up with my boyfriend because he gave really good oral sex. I legit saw that on here which I think is vile tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiawhgibson)
    Like seriouslyyyyyy ?!?
    You only joined today, so how did you come to that conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya know!!!!)
    You only joined today, so how did you come to that conclusion?
    It's a new account... I've been on here for a while but mainly for work and revision and I find it annoying how people post things all about their sex lives and how people go looking for arguments. It's stupid

Calm down dear it's only a commercial

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own, right?

Some people don't use this site purely for academic reasons, hence there are forums like Health and Relationships, Chat, Entertainment etc. Allow people to post what they like, within reason of course, but allow them to post their innermost thoughts and feelings. Lots of people use TSR as a means of social outlet, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiawhgibson)
    Sorry mate guess I should start a thread about how I'm so sad I broke up with my boyfriend because he gave really good oral sex. I legit saw that on here which I think is vile tbh
    You think oral sex is vile? Strange... And stop being such a prude; people can post whatever they like. If you don't like the thread, then don't click on it... Simple

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I find real life convo's concerning sex much more vile.... we had one in the pub the other day, explaining to out dutch friend, what dutch ruddering was.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.