Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What 'youth' are you? Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    Channel 4 have done some research called Tribes that lumps young people into five broad categories. Which one are you?

ReputationRep:
    Outcast.

ReputationRep:
    The one with no fashion sense at all

ReputationRep:
    Is there a quiz or something or do I just pick what I prefer based on the pictures?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Is there a quiz or something or do I just pick what I prefer based on the pictures?
    There is a quiz but I can't get it to work
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/find-your-tribe
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    Just pick I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    I probably would have been classified as alt. Sadly I now rushing towards middle age.

But I still sometimes listen to Nirvana.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Maybe we should make our own quiz? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Im in the category that just is his himself, and is all about confidence. I believe people shouldn't change who they are or change themselves for others at all and should be confident in their actions. ( martial arts helpssss so much)

However, I also believe in old fashioned self respect and romantic elements. Telling girls theyre beautiful and not hot, giving flowers, being a at places on time, stuff like that.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    There's no "uncool" category?

I guess those people were left out of the survey, so the group's unrepresented.. :emo:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Idk what those names really mean tbh, apart from 'mainstream' which is pretty obvious ...
    idk i'm just that hermit girl who lives in the art room, 4 hours today for instance, whilst everyone is in the common room :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    There is a quiz but I can't get it to work
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/find-your-tribe
    I managed to get on to it, I needed to sign into my Channel 4 account. I find some of the language to be cringey, but anyway I am pushing on with this quiz.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I managed to get on to it, I needed to sign into my Channel 4 account. I find some of the language to be cringey, but anyway I am pushing on with this quiz.
    What, I tried to make an account and it isn't working :cry: I'm so disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I am apparently a Chaver?

I dress NOTHING like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Idk what those names really mean tbh, apart from 'mainstream' which is pretty obvious ...
    idk i'm just that hermit girl who lives in the art room, 4 hours today for instance, whilst everyone is in the common room :dontknow:
    You're an outcast like me. You belong nowhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I probably would have been classified as alt. Sadly I now rushing towards middle age.

But I still sometimes listen to Nirvana.
    I like your tribes music :yes:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    You're an outcast like me. You belong nowhere
    :five:

as long as we can be outcasts like that idm :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :five:

as long as we can be outcasts like that idm :woo:
    What are those books? I can remember seeing them when I was little but never got round to finding out what they were or reading them. I just thought the pictures looked cool.

According to the quiz:
    You are a: Townie. You are a contented soul - you love your friends, family and hanging out locally. Often happiest at the pub, park or getting your fix of reality TV with you best mates.

I think I am more of a TSRian, generally spends most of his time at the computer pretending to revise whilst aimlessly scrolling through threads

ReputationRep:
    I did the quiz and got Townie.

:hmmmm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.