Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heyy

Has anyone applied or know anybody who applied to Fashion Management and Marketing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetique)
    Heyy

Has anyone applied or know anybody who applied to Fashion Management and Marketing?
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annahale96)
    I am!
    Ah I wanted to ask you questions. But I've already been accepted elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annahale96)
    I am!
    Hi! I've also been accepted to this course and will be starting this september 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aidahidalgo)
    Hi! I've also been accepted to this course and will be starting this september 2016
    add me on facebook

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted to this course as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got an offer from UCA for Fashion Marketing course and I'm curious about your experience. Would you recommend this uni?

ReputationRep:
    I would 100% recommend it. I'm currently on my first year studying fashion marketing and management and couldn't be any happier. Add me on fb or instagram if you have any questions! @aidahidalgo

ReputationRep:
    I would 100% recommend it. I'm currently on my first year studying fashion marketing and management and couldn't be any happier. Add me on fb or instagram if you have any questions! @aidahidalgo
    Hi, sorry to butt in on conversation but as you are already at Epsom can I ask what you think of it. Like Su, freshers, clubs, nightlife etc?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.