The Student Room Group

GCSE Help

Hello everybody, I wanted to ask for guidance and support.
I am about 7 weeks away from my final GCSE exams and I am not where I want to be. I revise consistently and I will know the context but when it comes to the exam I don't show that.
Subject CurrentGrade PredictedGrade GradeIWant
maths B A A
science B A A*
Add Science C B A
English Lang C B A
English Lit D C B
Sociology C B A
French B B A
ICT B A A*
Business C C B

Is there anything you lot could help or tell me to change my current grade to the grade I want . I appreciate it.
Original post by SavagePenguin
I am about 7 weeks away from my final GCSE exams and I am not where I want to be. I revise consistently and I will know the context but when it comes to the exam I don't show that.
maths B A A
science B A A*
Add Science C B A
English Lang C B A
English Lit D C B
Sociology C B A
French B B A
ICT B A A*
Business C C B

Is there anything you lot could help or tell me to change my current grade to the grade I want . I appreciate it.

You could check out my revision tips here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904381 :h:
Thanks
Reply 3
maths B A A
science B A A*
Add Science C B A
English Lang C B A
English Lit D C B
Sociology C B A
French B B A
ICT B A A*
Business C C B

The only thing you can really do here is revise to try and achieve the grades you want. Try new techniques of revision and as you get nearer the exams, do as many past papers as you can get your hands on. Obviously different techniques work for different people, but I personally find that copying out notes and getting people to test you on them helps me to stick them in my head. Last summer I did my core science GCSE and I got A* simply my copying out the important stuff in my textbook and just doing loads of past papers- they really help.
Thank you
Reply 5
maths B A A
science B A A*
Add Science C B A
English Lang C B A
English Lit D C B
Sociology C B A
French B B A
ICT B A A*
Business C C B

How many hours of revision do you do daily?
On weekdays ill do 1-3 on weekends ill do 5-8

Quick Reply

Latest