Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To all girls, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Watch

I'm quite self-conscious of my figure so hence posting anon, I'm 5'4 and 56kg. Quite chunky round the hips and thighs so wanna get down to 52kg... Just wanna see how i compare to evryone else

ReputationRep:
    im 5ft 3 and now weight 8'4 after a bout of swine flu

this is after 3 kids btw

160cm, 49kg

If you compare why not, but don't forget the most important thing is being okay with YOUR body , and the perfection exists, that's the one you decide to create for yourself <3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    5 foot 3
    9 and a half stone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quite self-conscious of my figure so hence posting anon, I'm 5'4 and 56kg. Quite chunky round the hips and thighs so wanna get down to 52kg... Just wanna see how i compare to evryone else

7 stone

ReputationRep:
    Sit on my face and ill guess your weight

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Love yourself and your body. Don't care about what others think, you should know that you're beautiful
    I'm 158 cm and 45 kg.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 156 cm (5 foot 1) and 56kg (8 stone) ^^

ReputationRep:
    I'm five four and weigh seven and a half stone.

5'9 and 10 stones
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    That thirst though

ReputationRep:
    5'2'', 53kg

I'd like to be 49kg but my body's most stable weight is this, and every time I get to ~49kg, I get really ill and any weight that I put on comes on easily and quickly. My body seems to prefer this weight so I've learnt to love it

I think you're normal tbh. 52kg might be slightly underweight for your height

Depressing as hell as people here worry about their weight! 5'4" and 64kg. Might be able to explain a bit of it from focusing on weights at the gym but otherwise it may all be down to my two friends Ben and Jerry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amirathepeanut)
    I'm 156 cm (5 foot 1) and 56kg (8 stone) ^^
    56 kg is not 8 stone...

I'm 5'9" and 55 kg. V athletic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousm3)
    56 kg is not 8 stone...

I'm 5'9" and 55 kg. V athletic
    Is it not? ;-; I only know kgs, I never use stones, so I literally just googled it and that´s what came out... Well, I think it was actually 8.8 stone, but I just took the first number. I didn't think it'd make that much of a difference.

ReputationRep:
    4'9 and last time I weighed myself 47kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Love the confidence, hate the content.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amirathepeanut)
    Is it not? ;-; I only know kgs, I never use stones, so I literally just googled it and that´s what came out... Well, I think it was actually 8.8 stone, but I just took the first number. I didn't think it'd make that much of a difference.

Well you're closer to 9 stone than 8 stone if you want to look at it that way.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    5ft 5 and 47kg the last time I weighed myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ah the disease of comparison, it'll be the end of you....

I'm 5'7'' and about 58/59kg (I can't recall which) last time I checked

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.