To all girls, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? watch

ReputationRep:
    4'8ft and 45 pounds
    Fun size :banana:

ReputationRep:
    pretty short 5 foot and weigh 46kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    How because when trying to lose weight don't you have to undereat but when building muscle you're supposed to exceed your RDA?
    My point precisely; losing weight doesn't necessarily correspond to losing fat, the same way gaining weight doesn't in regards to gaining muscle (granted these two tend to go hand in hand). But if you calculate your macros, calories and have the right balance of weight training, cardio and sleep, theoretically you can stay the same weight but gain muscle and lose fat during a transformation over a suitable duration.

ReputationRep:
    5ft2. Just under 12 stone... overweight/obese init lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAstronomy12)
    My point precisely; losing weight doesn't necessarily correspond to losing fat, the same way gaining weight doesn't in regards to gaining muscle (granted these two tend to go hand in hand). But if you calculate your macros, calories and have the right balance of weight training, cardio and sleep, theoretically you can stay the same weight but gain muscle and lose fat during a transformation over a suitable duration.
    Ah, yes, hadn't thought of that. Everyone just assumes fat loss when talking about weight loss but I guess on some diets more protein gets utilised so you would lose muscle tissue there aswell. Do you weight train personally?

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 100 pixels tall, which didn't weigh much last I checked :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    5ft5, 12 stone, mainly due to being a dancer and a gymnast up until a few years ago, and a keen runner, hence the large amounts of muscle. I'm a size 10, with 40 32 40 measurements, and I absoloutely love my curves, even if others think I'm a bit chubby, they're not the ones with double D's, a killer booty, and thighs that drive a man wild

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Holy **** 5 ft 3 and 60kg I'm 5 ft 11 and 65 Kg I should gain weight
    Same

But i am 5'10 and 53kg :toofunny:

Oops i just saw the Girls in front of the title

5'6" / 167cm and 7st10lbs / 49kg

I have reasonably womanly hips and thighs (thanks childbirth) but my upper body is quite bony looking and the boobs are barely worth wearing a bra for. I used to feel hideously self conscious but it passed. Make peace with what you have, not everyone can make a specific weight work for them. Just feeling fit and healthy is great for confidence, remember a slim toned body can weigh a lot more than a slack, sofa dwelling one.

ReputationRep:
    5'11 and 51kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Gain some muscle then lose some fat so you stay at 53kg?
    That's what I'm doing! 53kg but my body is looking lighter since I've started lifting

5'2'' 60kg but thats probably bc of my big arse lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Ah, yes, hadn't thought of that. Everyone just assumes fat loss when talking about weight loss but I guess on some diets more protein gets utilised so you would lose muscle tissue there aswell. Do you weight train personally?
    The thing with bulking/cutting diets is that they're too extreme. Tbf I've never tried either one (and I don't intend to) but the general consensus is that bulking adds a lot of unwanted fat whilst cutting results in a loss of much hard-earned muscle mass. Yeh I do and currently have a goal in mind for July - am interested in becoming more athletic rather than more aesthetic, besides the latter tends to complement the former Might actually make a thread about my 'progress' Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    5'2, 45kg

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm around 4"10 and I weigh like 6 stone (40kg I think)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    I'm five four and weigh seven and a half stone.
    Same, thats so weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 179 cm and weigh 70 kg - bear in mind I'm an athlete so there is a fair amount of muscle there, I'm happy with my body though would like to flatten my stomach a little (wouldn't we all?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown2205)
    4'8ft and 45 pounds
    Fun size :banana:
    If I were you, I'd start eating continuously for the next few months.

ReputationRep:
    161cm
    56/58kg ? (Not 100% sure i dont make a habit of weighing myself)

ReputationRep:
    Think 5ft 8 and weigh just under 9 and a half stone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.