Turn on thread page Beta

To all girls, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? watch

I think I'm about 5'3 ish, and I weigh 55kg or 8 stone 9lbs ish
    I used to be concerned with my weight but now I've grown to accept it, as it could be a lot worse!

ReputationRep:
    5ft 4 and i weigh 7stone 10, i'm pretty tiny
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Fitting in is bad

Also, Cavy, is this you?
    :eek:
    no it actually isn't for once lol

and to answer the OP idk what my height or my weight is i go on if i can fasten my trousers i am ok, if not i need to lose weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quite self-conscious of my figure so hence posting anon, I'm 5'4 and 56kg. Quite chunky round the hips and thighs so wanna get down to 52kg... Just wanna see how i compare to evryone else
    5'1 and 45kg

(Original post by Dilzo999)
    If I were you, I'd start eating continuously for the next few months.
    um her weight is perfect for her height lol??

ReputationRep:
    im vegan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    um her weight is perfect for her height lol??
    she put pounds instead of kg, if she was 45 pounds she'd be dead already

ReputationRep:
    im 5ft3 43kg my sister is 50kg and 5ft9 -.- unfair

ReputationRep:
    5"3 (I think)
    52kg

In all honesty, I think fitness is more imp than your weight, I think if you do some sport and your fitness levels are ok that the main thing. You'll get more toned that way, and increase in confidence, which is the main thing!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm a man but who cares 70kg in summer and 75kg in winter (I alter it for sailing optimum weight). I wish I was heavier though, as at my age I should be 90KG at least if I want to get anywhere in the future. That being said if I want to sail a fin I should get to 120kg as I'm not that tall for it, (5ft 10)

ReputationRep:
    5"8 and 9 st 8lbs/61kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieAlicexxx)
    Same, thats so weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha it is. Do you ever get people saying you look too thin? I do sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Haha it is. Do you ever get people saying you look too thin? I do sometimes.
    iv had people say i look ill from where i was so thin(7 stone) before

ReputationRep:
    Jesus you people are small.

5'7"; 10st (64kg).

Lost around a stone already. Aiming for about 9.5 ish depending, so long as I don't start looking manly. Weight is an awful indicator though, may as well be asking for BMIs lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    iv had people say i look ill from where i was so thin(7 stone) before
    Were you under eating at that weight? I eat at least two thousand calories so I know I'm healthy. I didn't used to be though, I was four and a half stone when I was 16.

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    160cm, 49kg

If you compare why not, but don't forget the most important thing is being okay with YOUR body , and the perfection exists, that's the one you decide to create for yourself <3
    Anybody who uses metric units is perfect by definition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Were you under eating at that weight? I eat at least two thousand calories so I know I'm healthy. I didn't used to be though, I was four and a half stone when I was 16.
    well it was probably classed as under eating but i was happy at that weight (iv got weird eating issues)
    im now 23 and 8 stone 4

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Anybody who uses metric units is perfect by definition.
    Hahaha , that's because I'm french I don't know about feet, etc actually :lol:

ReputationRep:
    5'2. I weigh 6st 7lb which around 43kg, maybe just under. I don't like it tbh. I'd rather be bigger. Gotta love those curves.

ReputationRep:
    Q) Why are so many girls becoming obsessing about their weight? When in reality, body composition + how you
    look like in the mirror>all.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.