Turn on thread page Beta

To all girls, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quite self-conscious of my figure so hence posting anon, I'm 5'4 and 56kg. Quite chunky round the hips and thighs so wanna get down to 52kg... Just wanna see how i compare to evryone else
    You can't spot reduce fat. Genetics dictates everything

ReputationRep:
    5'8", not aware of my current weight, just because I don't weigh myself. I know I'm not under or over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Sit on my face and ill guess your weight
    Legend! :rofl: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft6 and weigh 11.8 I'm not fussed though, doesn't stop me from having fun! I could be a lot bigger 😊

ReputationRep:
    About 5ft 6 (I think....) and just over 12 Stone... (when I let curiosity get the better of me at a friends as I don't own scales apart from kitchen ones!)
    But before people think that how much you weigh is a defining 'size', I wear a size ten and pretty much weigh the same as an aircraft carrier :-P
    Literally the bathroom scales can go screw themselves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quite self-conscious of my figure so hence posting anon, I'm 5'4 and 56kg. Quite chunky round the hips and thighs so wanna get down to 52kg... Just wanna see how i compare to evryone else
    Don't compare yourself to other people, it's self-destructive. Literally no good can ever come from that.

Learn to love yourself!

ReputationRep:
    jeez why is everyone so short and skinny :gasp:

i'm like 10 ft tall and a gazillion pounds

ReputationRep:
    5ft 5, 46kg

5"7'
    46kg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    5"7 and 11 stone...want to get to 10

I feel fat just looking at these posts.
    Well the fat people obvously won't post...

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Is it possible to lose weight and gain muscle mass at the same time? I was under the impression that the two required different diets
    You can't.

(Original post by bisolarsystem)
    jeez why is everyone so short and skinny :gasp:

i'm like 10 ft tall and a gazillion pounds
    "Everyone is so short" :O
    You are tall :3
    Not everyone is short ;P
    Just love yourself <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    "Everyone is so short" :O
    You are tall :3
    Not everyone is short ;P
    Just love yourself <3
    I guess, I should haha

(Original post by bisolarsystem)
    I guess, I should haha
    You definitely should if we were all the same that would not be funny at all :O don't you think :3 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ntanationa)
    5'9 (176 cm) and 9 stones (57 kg)

Don't give into the stereotype of beauty! :heart::heart:
    It's a stereotype for a reason

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to agree with some people and say you shouldn't compare yourself. But not because 'everyone is beautiful in their own way' or whatever. Self-confidence and love is great, but my main point is that your physique and fitness should be lie within your own goals and viewpoint.

If you lived in the States where a huge majority are overweight/obese, you'd still want to be the best version of yourself - not let go because everyone else is fat, so who cares, right?

My post sounds slightly patronizing but since you admit to feeling insecure, I felt like I had to phrase it in such a way to make my point.

Get to a point where you would feel comfortable, so where you have little excess fat and a toned figure. Both for your fitness and self-confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Weight is just a number, best ignored (especially if you're still growing). If you want to change the way you look just live a healthier lifestyle - gym& eat better - and comparing yourself to other people isn't the way to go as they will have different body types& a different shape to you anyway. If you're concerned check your BMI on the NHS website. I'm 5'1 and 41 kg.

ReputationRep:
    Also people should remember people carry weight vastly differently, so comparing weights even at the same height is a fruitless exercise.
    You could be 9st of pure fat, all around your belly and fit a size 12; or 9st of muscle and fit a size 8.

The only aim should be to be healthy, and it's not difficult to do so (this is coming from me). Just so long as you also enjoy the way you look.

I may be using weight as an indicator now personally (since I can't lose my muscle ahyhoo), but my aim is to achieve an even more banging bod, and living by the scales is a rather destructive way to live.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't compare yourself to others, everyone has different body types and shapes. Be happy with who you are!

(Original post by difeo)
    It's a stereotype for a reason
    Excuse me... what? I can't really tell if you're a girl or a guy (although it seems like guy from your photo). If you're a guy, you're the kind of person I would never date. This "stereotype" you say is there for a reason, has seriously changed drastically throughout history and across countries. There is NO one image of beauty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    5"7 and 11 stone...want to get to 10

I feel fat just looking at these posts.
    Same tbh.

The annoying part is apparently I don't even look my weight

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.