Turn on thread page Beta

Are you still a virgin? If not, when did you 'lose it'?

I haven't lost mine, but I'm 15, that's normal right?

ReputationRep:
    No you weirdo... If you don't lose it by the time you're 13 you must be ugly af!

(not srs)

ReputationRep:
    No. I lost it not long before my 18th.

Completely normal IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are you still a virgin? If not, when did you 'lose it'?

I haven't lost mine, but I'm 15, that's normal right?
    You're completely normal! I'm a guy and lost it at 17, sex isn't everything and you shouldn't be pressured into having it.

ReputationRep:
    At fifteen that is definitely normal!! It's scary to think that fifteen year olds are worrying about having lost their virginities.

I lost mine at fifteen and I can confirm that it was several years too young - I was irresponsible and thought I was the best thing since sliced bread. Don't worry about losing your virginity - just enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends (and revise for your exams!).

Although for anyone underage who is reading this and thinking of having sex: use a condom until you're in a monogamous relationship, and make sure you have some sort of birth control (whether that be condoms, the pill, the implant etc).

ReputationRep:
    I think the average range for most people is 16-20, so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    im nearly 17 and am still a virgin..there is nothing wrong with at all, wait until your sure

ReputationRep:
    Lost mine when I was 18

ReputationRep:
    No you're not abnormal. You're 15 ffs! Focus on your GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    18.5, and I don't think I'll be losing it any time soon :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    What insane cultural pressures are we enabling if people are insecure of being virgins at 15?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21and I'm still virgin and I'm comfortable with it. I wouldn't care too, if I would die as virgin. I personally don't follow that kind of "social" pressure to lose virginity at a certain age, to not be a "loser". Well thats just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    im almost 19 and im still a virgin, idc what anyone has to say or whether they think its weird or not as its my body and my decision; im choosing to save it you shouldn't be worrying about things like this your only 15.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I was 17 before I lost mine, I would wait until you've meet the right guy, you are only 15.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.