Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you still a virgin? If not, when did you 'lose it'?

I haven't lost mine, but I'm 15, that's normal right?

ReputationRep:
    No you weirdo... If you don't lose it by the time you're 13 you must be ugly af!

(not srs)

ReputationRep:
    No. I lost it not long before my 18th.

Completely normal IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are you still a virgin? If not, when did you 'lose it'?

I haven't lost mine, but I'm 15, that's normal right?
    You're completely normal! I'm a guy and lost it at 17, sex isn't everything and you shouldn't be pressured into having it.

ReputationRep:
    At fifteen that is definitely normal!! It's scary to think that fifteen year olds are worrying about having lost their virginities.

I lost mine at fifteen and I can confirm that it was several years too young - I was irresponsible and thought I was the best thing since sliced bread. Don't worry about losing your virginity - just enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends (and revise for your exams!).

Although for anyone underage who is reading this and thinking of having sex: use a condom until you're in a monogamous relationship, and make sure you have some sort of birth control (whether that be condoms, the pill, the implant etc).

ReputationRep:
    I think the average range for most people is 16-20, so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    im nearly 17 and am still a virgin..there is nothing wrong with at all, wait until your sure

ReputationRep:
    Lost mine when I was 18

ReputationRep:
    No you're not abnormal. You're 15 ffs! Focus on your GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    18.5, and I don't think I'll be losing it any time soon :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    What insane cultural pressures are we enabling if people are insecure of being virgins at 15?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21and I'm still virgin and I'm comfortable with it. I wouldn't care too, if I would die as virgin. I personally don't follow that kind of "social" pressure to lose virginity at a certain age, to not be a "loser". Well thats just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    im almost 19 and im still a virgin, idc what anyone has to say or whether they think its weird or not as its my body and my decision; im choosing to save it you shouldn't be worrying about things like this your only 15.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I was 17 before I lost mine, I would wait until you've meet the right guy, you are only 15.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.