Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow students!

I am currently in my final year of study at Bournemouth University, studying Tourism Management. I am conducting dissertation research and require international students who are/have studied in the UK, to take part in my survey I have created. The survey is based on the various influences international students have when deciding to study in the UK. Any questions, please feel free to pm me.

Please find the link for my survey here: https://form.jotformeu.com/60433821180346If you could fill in my survey then it would be highly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance,Henry.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by HenryCoombes93)
    Hello fellow students!

I am currently in my final year of study at Bournemouth University, studying Tourism Management. I am conducting dissertation research and require international students who are/have studied in the UK, to take part in my survey I have created. The survey is based on the various influences international students have when deciding to study in the UK. Any questions, please feel free to pm me.

Please find the link for my survey here: https://form.jotformeu.com/60433821180346If you could fill in my survey then it would be highly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance,Henry.
    Your link has a 404 page not found error

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.