Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to study biological sciences at exeter at the beginning of november, and have not yet heard back from them. All 4 of the other unis i applied to have Replied; has anyone heard back for biological sciences at exeter or is still waiting? Its my first choice and waiting to hear back is killing me!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hg123)
    I applied to study biological sciences at exeter at the beginning of november, and have not yet heard back from them. All 4 of the other unis i applied to have Replied; has anyone heard back for biological sciences at exeter or is still waiting? Its my first choice and waiting to hear back is killing me!
    I've moved this to the University of Exeter forum for you - if you look around you might find someone has already posted on the same topic.

Alternatively the stickied threads in the Life Sciences forum are where you can find all biosci applicants for this year and chat about your applications and courses.

ReputationRep:
    I applied at the end of october, got an offer through in January for AAB and have firmed it

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got an offer yet and I have predicted grades AAAB

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting? I'd message the admissions people and demand a reply by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinM)
    Still waiting? I'd message the admissions people and demand a reply by now.
    I've had dealings with them and they said their biological science course is full. Sorry for you and me bud.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.