Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    okay, well you'll still get a couple marks for the resolving
    I hope so . Luckily I destroyed P3(I hope) So Im hoping for 90+ marks in that. P2 was abit soso, I thought I did alright but Im not so sure now. So maybe 80 for that..Means I need 70 something for mechanics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I hope so . Luckily I destroyed P3(I hope) So Im hoping for 90+ marks in that. P2 was abit soso, I thought I did alright but Im not so sure now. So maybe 80 for that..Means I need 70 something for mechanics.
    you should be alright

ReputationRep:
    you should be alright
    Id only be bothered if I just missed an A, that would KILL me.

ReputationRep:
    Alright for some!!!! Nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    Alright for some!!!! Nothing to worry about
    Ive got no1 to blame but myself for my poor mechanics performance though, leaving revision till 2 days before the exam is just a disgrace really. Shame on me. For the collision question, did everyone get t = 5/2 ? I also got t =2 but that didnt work for P. I stuck 5/2 into the distance equations and the distances were the same at t = 5/2. Therefore, same position vector at same time = collision?

ReputationRep:
    For the collision question, did everyone get t = 5/2 ? I also got t =2 but that didnt work for P. I stuck 5/2 into the distance equations and the distances were the same at t = 5/2. Therefore, same position vector at same time = collision?
    yep, that's what i got

ReputationRep:
    Ive got no1 to blame but myself for my poor mechanics performance though, leaving revision till 2 days before the exam is just a disgrace really. Shame on me. For the collision question, did everyone get t = 5/2 ? I also got t =2 but that didnt work for P. I stuck 5/2 into the distance equations and the distances were the same at t = 5/2. Therefore, same position vector at same time = collision?
    Exactamundo dude, result.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan revision and only partake in what is "forced" upon me by the college during lessons. And yes, those were the results I found. I think I equated the coefficients for that question.

ReputationRep:
    yep, that's what i got
    I hope examiners dont mind writing explanations next to the maths!

Id already started the restitution question on the next page, and couldnt be arsed to go to the back of the book and 2 lines on why the collide, so just shoved it next to my working and ****.. Also I didnt show any working for the displacement stuff, just figured it out in my calculator and wrote it down.

ReputationRep:
    I hope examiners dont mind writing explanations next to the maths!

Id already started the restitution question on the next page, and couldnt be arsed to go to the back of the book and 2 lines on why the collide, so just shoved it next to my working and ****.. Also I didnt show any working for the displacement stuff, just figured it out in my calculator and wrote it down.
    as long as they can understand what's going on, it should be fine.
    what displacement stuff are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    is that the one which had something like (4t-7) in the question?

ReputationRep:
    as long as they can understand what's going on, it should be fine.
    what displacement stuff are you talking about?
    5b? I think it was? The integration question

ReputationRep:
    is that the one which had something like (4t-7) in the question?
    yeh

ReputationRep:
    Ok ive scanned the paper and answers is it ok to put them up or people want me to wait till 2morrow morn to avoid cheating from t'other folk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XYTER)
    Ok ive scanned the paper and answers is it ok to put them up or people want me to wait till 2morrow morn to avoid cheating from t'other folk?
    To avoid cheating from who? The exams over, go ahead and post away..

ReputationRep:
    You got people from all over the world and those who take the exam in the evening etc cos they have like 6 exams first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XYTER)
    You got people from all over the world and those who take the exam in the evening etc cos they have like 6 exams first
    Yeh but they have to be supervised etc, and the people all over the world take the exams same time as us(which is why their exams are in the evening, due to time difference)

Post!

ReputationRep:
    Ok its going to be on a new forum in maths section.
    Gimme 2 mins for it to be up

ReputationRep:
    Don't post, I'll realise how much I got wrong

ReputationRep:
    ow damn sorry too late!
    MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2004

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Equations

Best calculators for A level Maths

Tips on which model to get

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.