The Student Room Group

Anyone want to skype to revise?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone on this thread in year 12??
Original post by BadgerNeer1
Alright guys.
Lets organise ourselves here. Message me all your skype names and i will make a skype group.

Do you guys plan on doing it over skype messaging...i might revise for maths or science if you guys don't mind including me

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
hmmmm, well i have a science test tomorrow so revising for maths would be counter productive but if anyone wants to revise science then sure :smile:
Original post by rohit301099
hmmmm, well i have a science test tomorrow so revising for maths would be counter productive but if anyone wants to revise science then sure :smile:

You do AQA?
Original post by BadgerNeer1
You do AQA?

Nope, Edexcel but the content is kinda similar tho
Add me on skype **********
and we can talk about it
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chancethief
Do you guys plan on doing it over skype messaging...i might revise for maths or science if you guys don't mind including me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we were planning on a Skype call
Original post by caitlinford3
I think we were planning on a Skype call

ah, sailor moon. Love that anime, doing edexcel science?
ah, sailor moon. Love that anime, doing edexcel science?

me too & yeah I am :smile:
me too & yeah I am :smile:

kinda figured with the profile pic XD. Oh have you watched SAO or Tokyo Ghoul? Hmm, triple?
kinda figured with the profile pic XD. Oh have you watched SAO or Tokyo Ghoul? Hmm, triple?

I've seen SAO and I haven't seen Tokyo Ghoul but I'm reading the manga atm :smile:

Yeah I'm doing triple
Just a privacy reminder, please don't post personal information on TSR threads since they can be accessed from all over the internet! :h:

Good shows, those :wink: (but please keep the thread on topic!)
I've seen SAO and I haven't seen Tokyo Ghoul but I'm reading the manga atm :smile:

Yeah I'm doing triple

well, i was wondering seeing as i have a B3 exam tomorrow and P3 on friday, want to revise on Skype?
(edited 8 years ago)
well, i was wondering seeing as i have a B3 exam tomorrow and P3 on friday, want to revise on Skype?

I can't tonight but I can tomorrow night? Also, I just noticed your username, you were born on 30th October 1999?
I can't tonight but I can tomorrow night? Also, I just noticed your username, you were born on 30th October 1999?

Sure :smile: yea, i am really bad at thinking of user names (i blame father for this, genes:angry::tongue: XD) yep that is right why?
Sure :smile: yea, i am really bad at thinking of user names (i blame father for this, genes:angry::tongue: XD) yep that is right why?

message me your skype username and I'll add you :smile: & just because I was born on 30th October 1999 too hahaha
message me your skype username and I'll add you :smile: & just because I was born on 30th October 1999 too hahaha

wow what where the chances:eek:, i have never met someone else born on the same day, there goes my reason for feeling special:gigg::argh:. My Skype username is ************
(edited 8 years ago)
wow what where the chances:eek:, i have never met someone else born on the same day, there goes my reason for feeling special:gigg::argh:. My Skype username is byakuya.kuchki1

nor have i hahhaah
nor have i hahhaah

XD yea, most people usually are born in summer.
Original post by Mystery.
Anyone on this thread in year 12??

YES!

Quick Reply

Latest