Original post by champ_mc99
YES!

What are you studying?!
Original post by Mystery.
What are you studying?!

Maths and Triple Science.
Maths and Triple Science.

Ah cool. I'm actually doing sqa higher but I believe there are a lot of overlaps.
I do maths, physics, chemistry, geography and English. I think even if the content isn't the exact same it would be interesting to see a different prespective.
Ah cool. I'm actually doing sqa higher but I believe there are a lot of overlaps.
I do maths, physics, chemistry, geography and English. I think even if the content isn't the exact same it would be interesting to see a different prespective.

Cool. Don't know much about SQA's (or any other A-level equivalent qualifications). But yeah, the content should be fairly similar. What's your plan after college?
Cool. Don't know much about SQA's (or any other A-level equivalent qualifications). But yeah, the content should be fairly similar. What's your plan after college?

To continue studying maths in either the engineering route or the more pure/finance route. Undecided yet.
How about you?
To continue studying maths in either the engineering route or the more pure/finance route. Undecided yet.
How about you?

So a more maths based route. Do you guys have the option to something like further maths? I'm going to do medicine (hopefully :redface:).
So a more maths based route. Do you guys have the option to something like further maths? I'm going to do medicine (hopefully :redface:).

Nope. It's just maths.
Ah, cool. :smile:
would it be okay if I joined in? I'm in year 10 though so I hope that's okay :biggrin: my skype name is: siles.jonathan i'm basically always on

Thanks guys
Original post by BadgerNeer1
Alright guys.
Lets organise ourselves here. Message me all your skype names and i will make a skype group.

can you add me my username is: siles.jonathan
Could i join this group?
Hey, could I join the group too if it's still happening?
Original post by Kathymh
Looking for someone to revise with over skype or just over messaging. Answer if youre in year 11 and want to. Xx

Sure. I'm in year 11 doing double science, french, geo, graphics, Computing, RE, English and maths.
callumpoolton2001 i do german, food tech, history and triple science
Is this still happening, or would anyone consider restarting it/staring a new one for either GCSE (which I have just finished) or AS/A2 level?
Not sure if it's happening, but I'd be happy to join a new group - I'm starting sixth form this year too
I don't expect I could join? Could I?
Original post by Tasha_140
Not sure if it's happening, but I'd be happy to join a new group - I'm starting sixth form this year too

Original post by ayyublm3alem
I don't expect I could join? Could I?

Sure you can join a new one i created recently if you like :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Sure you can join a new one i created recently if you like :smile:

Could you add me to it please! :biggrin: My Skype is tasha_14000
Original post by Tasha_140
Could you add me to it please! :biggrin: My Skype is tasha_14000

No problem,I've sent you a request :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
No problem,I've sent you a request :smile:

hey, i was wondering if i could join too? my skype is byakuya.kuchiki1