Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering how to structure a 4 marker question in the time given. I would also like to know what you need to include and what not to include in your answer to get full marks ???
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by chesca31)
    i was wondering how to structure a 4 marker question in the time given. I would also like to know what you need to include and what not to include in your answer to get full marks ???
    You need to include 4 bits of specific knowledge explained, but you don't need any specific structure - it doesn't need to be an insanely long answer

ReputationRep:
    Look up some youtube channel called Cymer Afan His or something like that. Insanely helpful pretty much got me an A* in the exams.

ReputationRep:
    History GCSE Examination techniques AQA Q1 was the name of the video

ReputationRep:
    https://schoolhistory.co.uk/studentf...showtopic=7546

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    4 markers are fairly easy Therefore it's important to not spend too much time on them! My history teacher likes to say that someone who doesn't even do history could answer theses questions! All you need to do is take 3-4 pieces of info from the source HOWEVER to get full makes you need to INFER from the source i.e read between the lines as to what the source suggests
    E.g if the source says '5000 Russian solider deserted the army in 1916' you can infer from this that the soldiers were unhappy with the way they were being treated, who they were being led by etc. etc.
    Hope you get the idea Best of luck! Xxx P.S what are you doing? I'm going Cold War, Vietnam and Russia 1914-1945 xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 6, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.