Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I currently have the same offer from both of these universities and am wondering if anyone has an opinion on each of the unis.

Is there teaching adequate?
    Do they provide good support?
    Do they offer good placement jobs for 3rd year?

Things like this would be great to know

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Woah I got the same dilemma. Royal Holloway offers more modules relevant to what I wanna do, but Surrey one seems like a better course.

Also they both pretty much offer the same placements with bigger companies like Microsoft, not sure about smaller ones tho...

Have you settled on one yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickLovesMorty)
    Woah I got the same dilemma. Royal Holloway offers more modules relevant to what I wanna do, but Surrey one seems like a better course.

Also they both pretty much offer the same placements with bigger companies like Microsoft, not sure about smaller ones tho...

Have you settled on one yet?
    I decided on royal holloway because they offer much more flexibility in there courses. Like I am able to 'change' my CS course to say the Artificial intelligence one. Just gotta hope i get in now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobychung)
    I decided on royal holloway because they offer much more flexibility in there courses. Like I am able to 'change' my CS course to say the Artificial intelligence one. Just gotta hope i get in now
    I didn't know they could do that, pretty cool. Good luck in your exams

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.