Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niraxas)
    I applied to UCD as well. I really never heard from them. I even mailed them a few times but they send an automated mail saying they have a bulk of mails to attend to and that they'll respond as soon as possible but well that never happened. All those who applied before feb was supposed to know by march 15th but ... yeah so when i track my application from their site, in the status column it says ' Further Review' and thats it. Didn't receive a mail or anything so just wondering what it says when you track your application.
    I don't think I can track my application myself, I have to email atlantic bridge and ask them about my application status if I have questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.Hassani)
    did anyone receive an offer?
    Just received one just now

ReputationRep:
    I will be doing my interview tomorrow. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikkishy)
    Just received one just now
    DAMNNN Nice.! do they mention if its an unconditional or conditional offer? and are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OmarAli_O98)
    I will be doing my interview tomorrow. Any tips?
    At my interview it was based on my personal statement so make sure you know it inside out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliek98)
    At my interview it was based on my personal statement so make sure you know it inside out!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Offers are currently being sent over the next few days! Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niraxas)
    DAMNNN Nice.! do they mention if its an unconditional or conditional offer? and are you an international student?
    I'm international, and it is a conditional offer of AAB Hope you hear good news soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliek98)
    I'm from Toronto too and turned down my offer! Do you have any other offers?
    I received an offer for UCD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em111)
    Is this for graduate entry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddy121)
    Is this for graduate entry?
    No. Grade 12

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikhilvasandani)
    Has anyone heard anything yet?
    not yet still waiting (

ReputationRep:
    are these offers only for international (non eu) applicants?

also, if the HPAT results aren't out yet, how do they make offers?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer A conditional one for 36/42 IB score . Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em111)
    Nice I'm still waiting on replies from ucd and tcd. Is yours a conditional offer?
    And yeah on my ucd portal when i track my application it says further review O.O

ReputationRep:
    They gave me an email saying that I interviewed well and that I'm a strong candidate but due to space constraints they have put me on a waitlist. Thats absolutely absurd, and what are the chances of a waitlisted applicant getting an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all offer holders! Are offer holders planning to firm RCSI, if not then whats the reason? And is anyone else waitlisted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikhilvasandani)
    Congrats to all offer holders! Are offer holders planning to firm RCSI, if not then whats the reason? And is anyone else waitlisted?
    As of now im mostly gonna confirm with rcsi but i'll probably wait till 25th april or so cause i still haven't heard from TCD and UCD. The only reason I wouldn't go to RCSI and choose TCD (if i get in *fingers crossed*) would be cause first of all, TCD is cheaper and RCSI doesn't actually have one of those expected university campus' as its only for medicine and its true you'll be around more similar people and many cultures but the tcd campus and variety of people in different courses would make it a bit more interesting and from what i've read those will greatly contribute to a good student life. And also, Trinity is a bit more well known around the world and i feel like it would help a bit in placements later on. just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Any offers today, wait is killing me ;((((

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.