Turn on thread page Beta

Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland Medicine Applicants 2016 entry watch

ReputationRep:
    hey
    The 6 year program for medicine, whats the 6th year for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsalanrashid)
    Hey guys
    for the 6 year program at RCSI, whats the 6th year for?
    You have 1 foundation year before you start your actual MBBS course

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply grvinayak
    i also wanted to know what is the max average from high school in canada do i neeed to get considered or get an interview from an irish schools such as rcsi and the how many hours of colunteer work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grvinayak)
    You have 1 foundation year before you start your actual MBBS course

Hi sorry i am currently inthe process of my application but am not too sure how to fill in the part where they ask us regarding subject level (ordinary , foundation or higher) . How do we do it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niraxas)
    I got a conditional offer requiring a 36/42. I had a predicted score of 41 in IB and i had a 8/9 IELTS score. I have to admit my interview went exceptionally well though. I believe your personal statement has a lot to do with the decision as well
    Hi, were you applying for the 6 or 5 year course?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.