Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am worried about what i will get in my exams!!!!!

I almost cried last night thinking about it!!!!

Any tips to stop worrying?????

Thanks!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same way but unfortunately there really isn't anything you can do.
    Try praying.

ReputationRep:
    hey dont worry 2 much....r u doin a2 or as..if as....den u gt a 2nd chance....if A2....wel GUD lUK...me doin a2...n i need ABB....to get in uni......but after ma exams i tink me gunna get BBC!!...so im scared too......if dnt get grades have 2 go thur clearinggg.....n me dnt wnna do dat!!!.....jus try tinkin bout finshin ur exams n den enjoyin ur hols....dats wot i do.....den da week be4 da results *** out i stress like helll....

ill pray 4 all of us on ere!!!!
    gd lukk

ReputationRep:
    get out the house. just keep yourself occupied and you'll soon forget about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Browny)

Thanks!!!!
    You can't spend two months worrying about it, you'll get ill! Calm down, it's too late to stop what will happen, and worrying will not help. You have two months to rest and have fun, don't waste it. You gave it your best shot that's what matters.

ReputationRep:

Thanks!!!!
    Phone your friends, go out and have a great time! I'm worried too, but if you've done your best you have nothing to worry about. Everybody feels the same- there can't be many people who found them incredibly easy! If you have any exams left, worry about those and not the ones that have passed. If not, have a fab summer now that you have finished all that work!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UK_GuRl)
    hey dont worry 2 much....r u doin a2 or as..if as....den u gt a 2nd chance....if A2....wel GUD lUK...me doin a2...n i need ABB....to get in uni......but after ma exams i tink me gunna get BBC!!...so im scared too......if dnt get grades have 2 go thur clearinggg.....n me dnt wnna do dat!!!.....jus try tinkin bout finshin ur exams n den enjoyin ur hols....dats wot i do.....den da week be4 da results *** out i stress like helll....

ill pray 4 all of us on ere!!!!
    gd lukk
    Do you speak like that? You type like a foreigner with a stutter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cougem)
    Do you speak like that? You type like a foreigner with a stutter.
    well said

ReputationRep:
    haha

wel, if i dont get ABB i dont go 2 uni end of story, i wanna do dentistry but the wont let me in without the grades! heres hoping <and praying>! just a bit worried coz p3 went bad, and some of the bio ocr ones were evil!

ReputationRep:
    Jus do like me, set ur sights low e/d levle then what ever you get can only be good . . . failing that jus get drunk, wind up in bed with a mate and worry bout that instead.

Personally I feel you'd be better of jus ignoring my comments though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Thanks!!!!
    ok try these steps to stop worrying:
    1) drink 2 bottles of cider to start
    2) 2 bottles of beer to warm up
    3) 3 pints of lager to excite
    4) 3 shots to end
    5) Then the next day, refresh yourself by not doing anything at home, and just watch TV, play on computer games.
    6) Then the day after repeat stages 1-4 as appropriate
    7) Go into work knackered to get some cash
    8) Repeat stage 1-7

ReputationRep:
    Do not worry. I am feeling the same. Exams are over, and we should enjoy the summer but I cannot stop worryining about the results. It's such a shame, loads of us are going to be wishing the summer (if that's what you wish to call it:rolleyes: ) away.

(Original post by ResidentEvil)
    ok try these steps to stop worrying:
    1) drink 2 bottles of cider to start
    2) 2 bottles of beer to warm up
    3) 3 pints of lager to excite
    4) 3 shots to end
    5) Then the next day, refresh yourself by not doing anything at home, and just watch TV, play on computer games.
    6) Then the day after repeat stages 1-4 as appropriate
    7) Go into work knackered to get some cash
    8) Repeat stage 1-7
    It's just too beautiful for words...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Do not worry. I am feeling the same. Exams are over, and we should enjoy the summer but I cannot stop worryining about the results. It's such a shame, loads of us are going to be wishing the summer (if that's what you wish to call it:rolleyes: ) away.
    i know me too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yea i think everyones pretty much the same, im really worried too! Think its that there is no second chance this time, im just so worried i wont get the grades i need for uni! shame they cant get the results out quicker than 2 months

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.