Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Lmao. That does sound like a good runninng song! XP

This is good.
    PRSOM. RIP. Oh and I was going to link that to you after I linked 'Moments - Tove Lo (Seeb Remix)'. I agree, it's good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    PRSOM. RIP. Oh and I was going to link that to you after I linked 'Moments - Tove Lo (Seeb Remix)'. I agree, it's good!
    Lool ikr! Moments is good as well (alhough I hate them in Physics and M1 ) Lool
    I've got so many more to show!

ReputationRep:
    Woaah that's awesome!
    if only! the actual thing itself was pretty cool, it was hosted in a night club in london called GHOST but as i lived in northamptonshire, i had to leave early to get the train back on time but the bouncers/security wouldnt let anyone leave early for any reason so that made us all late getting home. i managed to get back to kings cross and on my train but i didnt realise it terminated at bedford! got there at midnight and panicked, i kept wandering around the town trying to figure out what to do (id already been to the police station but it was shut and the intercom wasnt working) and some weird guy kept telling me to go with him as he was a book writer (as if this would make me go with him LOL) so i messaged my friend alex as he used to live in bedford and hed moved by this point but was visitng friends in bedford luckily and they came and got me and put me up for the night until i could get the train the day after.

true story i did manage to bring home some of the sparklers from the video though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    if only! the actual thing itself was pretty cool, it was hosted in a night club in london called GHOST but as i lived in northamptonshire, i had to leave early to get the train back on time but the bouncers/security wouldnt let anyone leave early for any reason so that made us all late getting home. i managed to get back to kings cross and on my train but i didnt realise it terminated at bedford! got there at midnight and panicked, i kept wandering around the town trying to figure out what to do (id already been to the police station but it was shut and the intercom wasnt working) and some weird guy kept telling me to go with him as he was a book writer (as if this would make me go with him LOL) so i messaged my friend alex as he used to live in bedford and hed moved by this point but was visitng friends in bedford luckily and they came and got me and put me up for the night until i could get the train the day after.

true story i did manage to bring home some of the sparklers from the video though
    Woah, sounds like you had quite the interesting night :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lool ikr! Moments is good as well (alhough I hate them in Physics and M1 ) Lool
    I've got so many more to show!
    Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Woah, sounds like you had quite the interesting night :lol:
    haha yea could say that lol. wretch-32 wasnt exactly pleasant though, he didnt speak to any of us and his fashion sense was awful

ReputationRep:
    Hehe.

(Original post by shawtyb)
    haha yea could say that lol. wretch-32 wasnt exactly pleasant though, he didnt speak to any of us and his fashion sense was awful
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

:rofl:
    Ohemgeeeeeeeee. This song. ♥

ReputationRep:
    iEthan what about you? Got any songs to recommend?

ReputationRep:
    Ohemgeeeeeeeee. This song. ♥
    Yeshh ikr! My friend thinks its a song you would listen to when you're high :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    iEthan what about you? Got any songs to recommend?
    I don't really listen to EDM so I wouldn't want to cramp your style :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Yeshh ikr! My friend thinks its a song you would listen to when you're high :rofl:
    Lol! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I don't really listen to EDM so I wouldn't want to cramp your style :giggle:
    What sorta music do you listen to?

ReputationRep:
    UNTITLED UNMASTERED !!!!!! KING KENDRICK!

And The Weeknd all the way XOXO
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    What sorta music do you listen to?
    Loads of genres!! One of my favourite types usually involves loads of (allegro-ish) piano and stuff, for example: https://soundcloud.com/bendooks/calv...-dooks-bootleg I get embarrassed about my music taste though… don't know why

ReputationRep:
    Nah - this is what you listen to when high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starmock99)
    UNTITLED UNMASTERED !!!!!! KING KENDRICK!

And The Weeknd all the way XOXO
    Have you heard the kygo remix of often?

ReputationRep:
    batoot go ahead! We won't know unless we listen to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Nah - this is what you listen to when high

Omg yes! Wow thats good. That's going on my playlist

ReputationRep:
    i would post on here but noone will like my music :cry2:

ravioliyears okay :/
    Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.