Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Sae
    Soz name doesn't ring a bell

:3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know bruh where have you been!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Soz name doesn't ring a bell

:3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know bruh where have you been!?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh good you were kidding I was hurt for the briefest moment... Banned myself out of the other account and ummmm, mod's won't let me back in so... yeah, here I am, with a ridiculous username that I made when I was 14

ReputationRep:
    Sae
    what up Sae?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh good you were kidding I was hurt for the briefest moment... Banned myself out of the other account and ummmm, mod's won't let me back in so... yeah, here I am, with a ridiculous username that I made when I was 14
    Ofc I was kidding - I was wondering how you suddenly disappeared :rofl: But yeah missed your posts, especially the music ones Keep em up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    what up Sae?
    Hey MevMev How're you? Congrats on your offer for medicine btw.

Ofc I was kidding - I was wondering how you suddenly disappeared :rofl: But yeah missed your posts, especially the music ones Keep em up!
    Awww, fanks :ahee: I'll do my best, I'm listening to a lot of Glee and Pentatonix again, I think Glee has taken up over 50% of my music library at the moment. Tags incoming Jus4u

ReputationRep:

Awww, fanks :ahee: I'll do my best, I'm listening to a lot of Glee and Pentatonix again, I think Glee has taken up over 50% of my music library at the moment. Tags incoming Jus4u

I remember that was the first song you ever showed me - and it's still my favourite Suicidesheep song ever

ReputationRep:

dude get with the programme that was so last month lol
    what happened to your prior account ? Banned lmfao

ReputationRep:
    dude get with the programme that was so last month lol
    what happened to your prior account ? Banned lmfao
    Yeah it's been a while I've blessed you with a second round of congratulations so now you get to feel euphoric all over again

I remember that was the first song you ever showed me - and it's still my favourite Suicidesheep song ever

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's been a while I've blessed you with a second round of congratulations so now you get to feel euphoric all over again

Thanks fam
    I got your follow and i was like who da**** is Aristotles Disciple lol
    but then i looked close at the photo and i was like eyyyy its my bengali Bhai lol
    hows Uni work?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks fam
    I got your follow and i was like who da**** is Aristotles Disciple lol
    but then i looked close at the photo and i was like eyyyy its my bengali Bhai lol
    hows Uni work?
    Pretty good, I've made a lot of progress on the life front since I left. I expect all that will come to a standstill momentarily

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, I've made a lot of progress on the life front since I left. I expect all that will come to a standstill momentarily
    Wait whaaaaaaaaat
    whats going mate
    you feeling ok?
    PM me

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Aristotle's' Disciple I knew it was you! I checked your other account and it didn't say that you were banned so I got really confused for a second Lol, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Chillnation songs are always relly good! <3

ReputationRep:
    Teach me some shubdho basha pls
    Shuddho basha bolte pari na I kinda forgot how to write Bengali, although I can still read and speak it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Aristotle's' Disciple I knew it was you! I checked your other account and it didn't say that you were banned so I got really confused for a second Lol, sorry!
    Everyone just forgot poor little old me

ReputationRep:
    Everyone just forgot poor little old me

No, of course I remember you lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Currently scrolling through 20 pages of posts .-. But this song literally gives me life :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    It's pretty famous but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O81P0dWo6yg is good for when i'm working
    Omg i listen to that when I'm working too THE LYRICSSS <3333

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boundless_x)
    Currently scrolling through 20 pages of posts .-. But this song literally gives me life :love:
    EDEN is amazing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.