Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Oh sweet - a house lover! I like French House and Deep House most of all - haven't heard of tropical house :O
    Kygo / matoma are big names in tropical, its pretty chilled out and summery. Perfect background music for summer barbecue or something like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    Kygo / matoma are big names in tropical, its pretty chilled out and summery. Perfect background music for summer barbecue or something like.
    Oh I know Kygo - great songs :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I know Kygo - great songs :yep:
    I really enjoyed take care of you by the way, about to search out a download link for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    I really enjoyed take care of you by the way, about to search out a download link for it.
    Wonderful! If you like, use a youtube to mp3 converter - flvto is a good one

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    You got a playlist mate?

ReputationRep:
    THROWBACK

ReputationRep:
    You got a playlist mate?
    I posted a semi-comprehensive list on page 3 of artists, and I'm just posting a few individual songs here and there :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I posted a semi-comprehensive list on page 3 of artists, and I'm just posting a few individual songs here and there :yy:
    Ah okay - yeah almost all of the artists you posted I regularly listen to good stuff

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay - yeah almost all of the artists you posted I regularly listen to good stuff
    Tip top :yy:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a trap mood, I'll go into other types of song later

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Oh sweet - a house lover! I like French House and Deep House most of all - haven't heard of tropical house :O
    Tropical House is fantastic. Half my study playlist is that stuff. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Tropical House is fantastic. Half my study playlist is that stuff. :lol:
    I love tropical house too! I just didn't know it was called that until an hour ago
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Hello all! Firstly, I would like to say a very big thank you to Student403 for maintaining this fabulous EDM society!!

Since no thread has been started as of yet, I thought of creating one where we can talk about our favourite songs in this genre and any recommendations for others. I always am looking for new music to listen to and need some more 'revision songs'.

Do join the society if you enjoy this genre

EDIT: Actually, a lot of people are posting other genres music, so it doesn't even have to be EDM!

So I'll go first, thought I would recommend this new duo called the Lost Kings. They originally began with remixes (a good one would be Halsey - Ghosts (Lost Kings Remix)) and their EP titled 'Good' is really good! The song I recommend is called Bad:

It's more like a dance song, but do let me know what you think
    The people tagged in the spoiler below are those who are current members of the society
    You're like the first person I've found who knows of Lost Kings :lol: My favourite's also their remix of Ghosts. Fits perfectly with a summer day in a convertible cruising around Canada Their remix of R U Mine by Rozes (who's underrated imo) is also worth a listen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.